TERMINATOR T 800 ICONS Endoskeleton

kinimperator

Hello Everybody,

anybody here with an *amazing* Lifesize Endoskeleton from ICONS in his/her Collection ? Any Informations ? Pictures ? Details? My Name is Alexander and in Europe, i think no ones exist here. But Maybe i`m wrong :) ?

I am very happy for some Posts, and yes i apologize i am from Austria so..i`ll do my best "in language" i can do.

Thank you all in Advance :) !

Alexander

yes, i read that "here and there"...Hm....i think not every Customer or Down-Payer remembering in ICONS a great "start up" of Replicas. :(:( This is sh## . It is hard to get any Informations. Sometimes i found an LFS Endo where Looks like an Icons...ore an Icons where have the same Base like an LFS one. I know.. Mr. Francis startet after Icons/Timeless with Life-Size Endos... but it is not easy to find more Details. Olso the XFX Heads... What i see is thet the T2-3D Cinema is closed yet? The T 70 olso from LFS i mean… Man...in the USA you have great Stuff @ offer!

Hello Everybody,

anybody here with an *amazing* Lifesize Endoskeleton from ICONS in his/her Collection ? Any Informations ? Pictures ? Details? My Name is Alexander and in Europe, i think no ones exist here. But Maybe i`m wrong :) ?

I am very happy for some Posts, and yes i apologize i am from Austria so..i`ll do my best "in language" i can do.

Thank you all in Advance :) !

Alexander

Sweden, Europe here ;)
I don't have a full endoskeleton, but I do have a full sized endoskull from Timeless(basically same thing as ICONS).

I visited the T2-3D show in Orlando on its last day. RIP :(

Sweden, Europe here ;)
I don't have a full endoskeleton, but I do have a full sized endoskull from Timeless(basically same thing as ICONS).

I visited the T2-3D show in Orlando on its last day. RIP :(

Hello

I´m fine Thank you!
Nice to read from you because i thought that theme is freezed :)
Cool i have one too but without a Case
i think yours one is that one on your profile Picture?
what did you think on the upcoming Chronicles / Cinemaquette Endo?

Best Wishes

Alexander

Hello

I´m fine Thank you!
Nice to read from you because i thought that theme is freezed :)
Cool i have one too but without a Case
i think yours one is that one on your profile Picture?
what did you think on the upcoming Chronicles / Cinemaquette Endo?

Best Wishes

Alexander

You mean this Genisux one?

Wouldn't want it, even if I was paid to have it in my home.

But, yes it's my timeless endoskull in my profile pic.

Yes thw genisys.. Really? So bad ? Why? Ok...the movie itself is "so la la"... But i think the endo looks really good...

How was the T2 3D shiw? I see some parts are offered over ebay @ the moment.

I thought it us an timless..because..icons/timeless/francis (xfx) did the best job in recasting.

Looks brilliant! Congrats for that grail! I like it!

Yes thw genisys.. Really? So bad ? Why? Ok...the movie itself is "so la la"... But i think the endo looks really good...

How was the T2 3D shiw? I see some parts are offered over ebay @ the moment.

I thought it us an timless..because..icons/timeless/francis (xfx) did the best job in recasting.

Looks brilliant! Congrats for that grail! I like it!

The endoskeleton redesign is horrible. And they only redesigned it in order to avoid the licensing fee for using the original endoskeleton.

The T2-3D show was pretty damn good. Short, but sweet.
It definitely needed to be updated, scan the original camera negatives and update it. It showed it's age.

My Terminator-grail I have to say is my T2 Harley Davidson

Thank you, i don`t not know About the License Details. i think the new endodesign Looks great. but sure..it is individually :). For Europe-peoples i think that Endo is a really "heavy-Price-Guy"... Gongratulations to your HD... sounds really interessting :)!

Icons is a bad word around here many were left with no Product.

That being said there are a few of Icons collectors here as well as former employees

I've read a lot about how many have come for your money. But of course I also welcome complaining comments. I can well understand that. Perhaps there are also employees who would like to comment on this ? It is difficult to get information. Also to Mr. Paul Francis I would have many questions, but everything is not so easy ;) Thanks for your comments!

There was a guy named Paul Francis who was once a member here...didn't he do the endoskeletons for one of the above mentioned companies?

Hello Togehter, thank you for your Post. @ hollywoodhardware i have send you a message :). @ dropshipbob, yes that is Right, Paul startet after ICONS with some wonderfull Lifesize Terminators and than together with Sideshow the 1.0 Lifesize Endo.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back