Teen Groot: Infinity War - WIP - Pic Heavy

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BobbyFromBUF

Once the paint was looking good I brought Groot back inside to do some weathering. As I completed this step I was feeling really good about my progress I Tweeted some photos and tagged James Gunn...

Low and behold, he replied! It's so cool how he makes a point to react to his fans on social media.

Screenshot_20210706-070542.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BobbyFromBUF

For the weathering, I painted on black acrylic paint in small sections and used a damp rag to wipe away some of the excess acrylic. This technique leaves behind some paint in the harder to reach areas and gives an overall worn and organic look.

I was careful not to allow the acrylic to sit for more than 2 minutes or so without starting to wipe it away.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.