Teecrooz’s Prop Collection: Updated: 22nd of December, 2023

I might not get around to having this properly welded back together, but at least it’s on its way here.

Scope, Counter, and long grips already in hand. Now to pick up the other few remaining pieces.

9DF14559-8672-48FD-88C8-D9464CEA1DEE.jpeg

Last edited:
I might not get around to having this properly welded back together, but at least it’s on its way here.

Scope, Counter, and long grips already in hand. Now to pick up the other few remaining pieces.

View attachment 941878
Just FYI The original parts weren't welded on. They are soldered on.
You can easily remove all the parts from the main tube with a blow torch. The solder melts. The steel stays hard and solid.
Just heat up the joints and bang the parts with a hammer, or pull them off with pliers. When hot enough, they fall right off. :)

For real, Dan? That doesnt sound too safe. I know it was war and all, but man, I wouldn't have liked that. I wonder if that was common knowledge amongst the soldiers.

Damn Chris! Another beauty! Where is everyone finding these described sterlings!? I want one so bad, and seeing 3 or 4 threads lately of guys grabbing them makes me wonder where the heck they are finding them

Damn Chris! Another beauty! Where is everyone finding these described sterlings!? I want one so bad, and seeing 3 or 4 threads lately of guys grabbing them makes me wonder where the heck they are finding them

I got mine from Numrich Gun Parts I believe Apex has them as well. Do a search for Sterling SMG Parts Kit. Sarge's Military has some nicer ones (judging by the photos) but they cost about twice as much.

I got mine from Numrich Gun Parts I believe Apex has them as well. Do a search for Sterling SMG Parts Kit. Sarge's Military has some nicer ones (judging by the photos) but they cost about twice as much.

Wow!!! Thank you I didn’t know it was that easy! I also found a broken kit! Really inexpensive too!! Thanks a bunch!

Just FYI The original parts weren't welded on. They are soldered on.
You can easily remove all the parts from the main tube with a blow torch. The solder melts. The steel stays hard and solid.
Just heat up the joints and bang the parts with a hammer, or pull them off with pliers. When hot enough, they fall right off. :)

I had no idea! Crazy.

For real, Dan? That doesnt sound too safe. I know it was war and all, but man, I wouldn't have liked that. I wonder if that was common knowledge amongst the soldiers.

A little scary to think about it, but if it works...

I actually bought this one off Carter RoyDeckard. He’s focusing on his real parts PKD.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back