TDK/R batsuit cage/armory display 1:1 [cage construction stand-by/making gadgets]

Sure go ahead ! I'll try to dig up the dimensions, they must be somewhere in my computer. Or else I still have the base in my garage somewhere.

Did you have any luck locating those measurements. If not no worries. Does anyone else have measurements from there projects they wouldnt mind sharing. Thanks for the help. I hope to post some updates on mine soon. Great work everyone.

I found the original page I scanned, I was just waiting for some free time to remake that in illustrator, I can do that tomorrow since I have a day off if you'd like. Just need to convert it in inches instead of cm.

I was pretty much winging it when I started building mine, so it turned out a bit wider than the one seen in the movie. I believe mine is 43 inches across at the widest point. I'll double check the measurements and post them when I get home so at least you'll have an idea...

Wow, 43 inches was way off...
Its 60" across, 85" tall, 77" floor to ceiling, 29" deep.
All the other measurements are pretty close IMO, but it should be about 50-51" across

Last edited:
I was trying to figure out the numbers from the first page you posted , are all the measurements in cm cause it looks like on the second one it says 100 cm plus the base and cap are 10 cm in total height ......Is that correct ? Cause that would be about 4 feet, so I must be misreading it .

This is looking great Teragon! I am doing research on building my own batsuit display vault and keep referencing ideas from yours. Though my suit isn't TDK I definitely could use some variations from this one as well. Might do a mix, I'm thinking thie frame work like TDK. but with plexiglass front/sides. I might do LED light strips on the sides but on a dimmer maybe. I hope my wife will let me make one LOL

Hey teragon great project man! can you tell me more about the kapow holster seem to find a hard time getting one

Ammar

back from London, brought a few goodies with me !
http://imageshack.us/a/img819/8493/photo1lsf.jpg
those are a noble grapple gun and a noble batarang I got at Hamley's
http://imageshack.us/a/img339/1087/photo3rj.jpg
The grapple is really nice looking, way better than the resin kit I am currently modding, so the resin prop will be for the cage and this one, when not displayed in his little box, used for costuming. Also have a kapow holster on its way. It does have flaws however, but most of you already know that I guess, still, it's great looking. Plus it gave me a story to tell, the customs personnel in London for the eurostar train are probably convinced I'm either a nutcase or Batman :D
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/9660/photo4tj.jpg
No comment on the batarang, it's just gorgeous.
The bat suit should be there next week, I'll have to hurry up the cage construction, but so far it's going along the plan.

Hey there Havok,

Great work on your armory project man, I'm kinda working on building my own two based on Hot toys 1:6 figure! any idea how much i should budget for such a project? mainly the structure work to build the armory cage.

Ammar

I was pretty much winging it when I started building mine, so it turned out a bit wider than the one seen in the movie. I believe mine is 43 inches across at the widest point. I'll double check the measurements and post them when I get home so at least you'll have an idea...

Wow, 43 inches was way off...
Its 60" across, 85" tall, 77" floor to ceiling, 29" deep.
All the other measurements are pretty close IMO, but it should be about 50-51" across

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back