The Flash, Bat Gadgets

I like some of them. I like the 1989 and Returns suit, and I LOVE that they did a blue and grey suit!!!! That's my Batman. I read the comics in the 70's and 80's before the movies came out. Honestly, at the time I was disappointed the suit didn't look like the comic. It did grow on me, but I still love the blue and grey suit. When I noticed Affleck wearing a blue and grey suit in the trailer I flipped out, I might even buy the 6th scale figure!!

I think I found the mouse used on the Batcomputer (trying to figure out how long he was Batman for). It looks like its the Kensington Expert Trackball Mouse , and according to Amazon, it was first available in 2004

flashmouse.png

ExpertMouseTrackball.png

I could be wrong, but I think the keyboard in the batcave is a keychron K4. I have one myself and it looked familiar. The distinctive orange keycaps for the escape button and the lighting button on the top corners give it away

It’s a shame they didn’t do their research a little better. That fan made 89 batarang has such a large influence over the decades that it has now become canon.

Attachments

• IMG_1202.jpeg
    IMG_1202.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 112
It’s a shame they didn’t do their research a little better. That fan made 89 batarang has such a large influence over the decades that it has now become canon.
Only if you let it.
It’s canon to the Flash Batman. Not Burton’s Batman.
Keaton as Batman could go in many different directions depending on your own headcanon. His Batman is pretty convoluted as of late. He could be the same Batman that goes on in Forever then B&R. OR you could ignore those two and follow the comic series that picks up after Returns. Or you could ignore all that and he could be the same one from the Flash, even though the movie explains that the present they’re in is a combination of different timelines therefore it’s its own unique universe and none of them are their exact counterparts except Barry Prime (in the same way that there are 2 Barry’s that look alike there are multiple Bruce’s that also look alike. This Keaton shares some same history points as the mainline Keaton but things are different). Then there’s the whole Birds of Prey show or the Flashpoint event with Knox. So it’s all in which you choose it to be canon to.
I choose to still believe there is a Burton/Keaton story that ignores The Flash and everything else completely and hope one day they get to do something. Even if just a short. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back