Tandem Build Iron Man Mark IV AND Iron Maiden/lolita

CNN just ran the story! What is so exciting about this is the teacher had a fundraiser last year for her needs and it was covered in a 2 page weekly town paper. This year her cause is nationwide news. Her name is Beth Myers in gulfport fl. she has a severe form of cancer and she is a precious and young woman. look her up to donate for her!

ZH, this is amazing. I think you should be very proud :) I loved the news story, and congrats about meeting Stan Lee- that's incredible!!! :D

O.k. First day of build was filled with interruptions but we did manage to dowload Glenn's foam peps and print, cut, stencil onto foam and start the foam exacto cutting. By the way, Little tip on those exacto blades. Ya know how they need to be switched out every couple of cuts to keep them from totally messing up your foam? I have started using one of those little hand held blade sharpeners. the kind thathave the two edges in a "V" shape and I can now get about fifty pieces cut from one blade! it works give it a shot.

Hi- I'm looking for the pdf's to print out for these stencils. Where can I find those? Thanks!

Hi Ray!
Every single file i used to make the Mark IV except for my own mods which have no template, is on this site. Check back thru my threads and follow the names of the peeps I thank and you should find everything you need to build your own. Good luck and we cant wait to see pics of your build!

Fantastic build! Now I'm suddenly sad we don't celebrate Halloween here, so I wuld never have an excuse to build something like this. :-/

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back