Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Still waiting on my replacements as well. The original ones (received damaged and shipped back) did arrive the first time so I'm no in doubt these will arrive as well. Just without tracking there's no way to know when.

Russ

I just don'r get it - would it really take more than 5 or 6 minutes to provide people with tracking info? Why leave us in Limbo - are we supposed to guess if our package is lost or just sit around hoping for the best? It''s been almost 4 weeks since you shipped out - UK to USA should not be taking this long.

I do not have a business or a website that sells things like you do, but whenever I sell something I provide tracking info often before it is even asked for.

Russ PMd for info and whereabouts of my order.

Hi mate pm sent sorry I dont get any emails about this thread.
Also sent TJack a pm :)

Thanks
Russ

- - - Updated - - -

Also in the future I will offer tracking it cost more but that will be an option. I always send my packages first class air mail.
Thanks
Russ

I did receive the 3 claws back (repaired) that I sent him but he didn't send back the wires so I'm still waiting on them so I can finish assembling the set and display them.

When did yours ship?

I am truly beyond frustrated at this point. This has been the worst deal I have ever been through in almost 10 years here.

That is why I left bad feedback. He had the nerve to complain about it. So I made a post of our pm's. You can see why I was pissed. Almost 6 months after I paid, finally had to bring the admins into it. That was the only reason I got my refund. Seeing as how I asked for one or a damn tracking/customs number for proof of shipment. The guy is taking advantage of his one time good reputation.
**** poor business owner.

When did yours ship?

I am truly beyond frustrated at this point. This has been the worst deal I have ever been through in almost 10 years here.

I received my set yesterday! They are really nice. Ive tweaked with them a lot today to get them to fit right and they are LEGIT. I know the waiting sucks, but Im sure you will get yours and be glad to have them in the end.

Hi mate I just pm you did they arrive?

If not I can make a claim with the post office as we have the tracking numbers.

Russ

QUOTE=Hirohawa;3346141]When did yours ship?

I am truly beyond frustrated at this point. This has been the worst deal I have ever been through in almost 10 years here.[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

I also have 6 sets left if any one still wants a set, Can ship right away.
Thanks
Russ

I got the claws to pass the weapons check at C2E2 Chicago.
IMG_1204.JPGIMG_1159.JPGIMG_1227.JPG

And the claws got close to Stan Lee

stan lee.jpg

I love these claws. Thanks Russ for making quality products. To those who are still waiting, I hope you feel that they are worth the wait.

Wow, as cool as that is, how in the **** did anyone at a convention think it was a good idea to allow those in? :)

Every con I've been to you wouldn't even get in the door with those...

But does make for a damn cool costume.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back