T1 and T2 Endoskeleton Research Thread

I added Nose details hope it helps and A Little comparison with the some Updated details on the 3D T-800 skull Model , You can't see most of it because it's forms that have been changed!!!

Attachments

• update t800 skull 4_4_24 2of2.jpg
    update t800 skull 4_4_24 2of2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
  • update t800 skull 4_4_24 1of2.jpg
    update t800 skull 4_4_24 1of2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
Ok @zewa , sry by zewa I mean tissue paper xD

And the Stan Winston model

Thanks.

Yeah, no, that's not direct from Stan Winston studios. It's a heavily reworked version of the same old licensed skull that's been around from the beginning. It's hard to say how many generations it's removed from original by now.

Consider it on par with a Chinese or Thai M1 recast in terms of quality and accuracy.

Thanks.

Yeah, no, that's not direct from Stan Winston studios. It's a heavily reworked version of the same old licensed skull that's been around from the beginning. It's hard to say how many generations it's removed from original by now.

Consider it on par with a Chinese or Thai M1 recast in terms of quality and accuracy.
no problemo. ok if the m1 is very accurate why is the nose area so inaccurate there are only detail lines missing the entire nose interior is completely wrong I read that it comes directly from Stan Winston Studios from the original molds but I couldn't see a movie model with the details of m1,especially nose area nose cavity… nothing the full model is very accurate but I can’t believe that the m1 is the number 1 but sideshows 1/1 first bust is very nice but not 100% the best is xFx/HCG or LFS on the market but to expensive and the bases Looks to bad for the t-800 skull…that's why I've been working on a 3d model for 2 months it’s a masterpiece must have for me I love the T-800 designe it it's a force of nature I can't believe that someone in some studio made this it just looks like it came into being by itself like the patterns of a tiger maybe God built it I don’t know xD:oops:

Last edited:
Sideshows has NOTHING to do with screen used endoskulls.
OK, the sideshow model doesn't look like a sculpt to me, more like the original, Garlic already mentioned it... I only know that SWS made some products for sideshow, for example predator maquette 1/4 and Terminator Models... it is from original molds where the screenused comes from I am 100% sure the only thing that is different about this model is the chip hole but with the full endoskeletons everything is original under the base of some stuff there is usually the Stan Winston logo on it

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-04 181414.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 181414.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
The Sideshow stuff links back to the original SWS sculpts, yes, but they are so far removed that you cannot really trust their size or shape or details. When discussing anything accurate, Sideshow isn't it. As well as most licensed stuff. It's always altered.

The Sideshow stuff links back to the original SWS sculpts, yes, but they are so far removed that you cannot really trust their size or shape or details. When discussing anything accurate, Sideshow isn't it. As well as most licensed stuff. It's always altered.
Which skull is 100% accurate other than m1 and sideshow ?

OK, the sideshow model doesn't look like a sculpt to me, more like the original, Garlic already mentioned it... I only know that SWS made some products for sideshow, for example predator maquette 1/4 and Terminator Models... it is from original molds where the screenused comes from I am 100% sure the only thing that is different about this model is the chip hole but with the full endoskeletons everything is original under the base of some stuff there is usually the Stan Winston logo on it
Regardless of whether the model was made from the original mold or not, Sideshow heavily modified the entire skull to their liking. The CPU chip cover is different, the temple details are from the M1, the jaw pistons are incorrect, the teeth are terrible, and most of the skull and jaw details are rounded and reworked.

I concur that most licensed stuff is no good accuracy wise. Good display models yes, but that’s it. The only ones I like are the M1, Icons/Timeless and XFX/HCG ones in that order. I have a real soft spot for the M1. It’s not perfect but I have a certain nostalgia for it if that makes sense. All have a lot of issues but are the best licensed wise.

Ben

Which skull is 100% accurate other than m1 and sideshow ?
There are no 100% accurate licensed skulls. They all have things done to them to make them differ from original. And M1 and Sideshow are only about 80-90% accurate.

The only accurate skulls are those sold at auction such as Propstore and Profiles in History and Heritage and other large auction houses, the few times they actually get in a production style skull. For the most part though, they are auctioning off the T2:3D reworked style as T2, which I hope they will stop doing eventually. And the T2:3D is only 95-98% accurate. The SWS gift skulls are that style and they are pretty freaking awesome, but rare as heck.

Endo Skull - T2-3D Style - SWS Gift Skull - Basset - 006 - 0.jpg

If someone has an 100% accurate production style skull, they are not offering copies for sale. And even with those kinds, there are differences, as there are with all production pieces. The EMP skull doesn't exactly match the Tome-no-suke skull, or the Lightstorm skull or the screen used endoskeleton skull dubbed "Slash" here in the thread. And they are all production style.

Endoskeleton - IconsofSciFi - EMPmuseum - T1-T2 - Skull - 002.jpg
o2448326414664947362.jpg
T2 - Lightstorm Endo - 003.jpg
T2 - Endoskeleton - Slash - Planet Hollywood - Las Vegas - 4511568448_18bfe1053f_o.jpg

I concur that most licensed stuff is no good accuracy wise. Good display models yes, but that’s it. The only ones I like are the M1, Icons/Timeless and XFX/HCG ones in that order. I have a real soft spot for the M1. It’s not perfect but I have a certain nostalgia for it if that makes sense. All have a lot of issues but are the best licensed wise.

Ben
I get you. People have the same kind of feelings towards the Don Post Deluxe helmets even though they are soft and warped as ****. They've just been around for a long time and has developed a good standing even with its inaccuracies.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back