Suits Weekly Intro/berserker

Classic scar619

hey guys i have decided to try something and every week im going to post one of these where i want you to post a picture of the finished suit that i say in comments so this week for the firs one im going to have completed berserker costumes in the comments this weeks post will be untll next friday so let me see those berserkers

Um I agree with Jason. I could not understand what you were saying. Are talking about who makes Berserker suits or who has any thing Berserker related? Please try to be clear in your posts, bro.

I think he's saying that on a weekly basis he is going to create different topics about different styles of predator e.g. P1, AVP etc and then ask the lair community to post pictures of their costumes that relate to that topic e.g. this week the topic is berserker pred.

I think in a way it kinda like a reference gallery of members suits across the board which rather than one person making a reference gallery (and only posting pictures of the members suits they can remember) it allows all members to add their own suit/suits into this (or these) gallery(s).

Atleast, I think thats what it means??????

punctuation.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back