Stuff That Should Be Put On DVD

tain669

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
if there is something that you feel should be put on DVD..Shout outs HERE..For me..The TV series Monsters and the movie The Boy Who Cried Werewolf..Anyone else?

It's apparently out of print but I'd like to see Moontrap with Bruce Campbell back in production. Oddly most of the stuff I want was at one point on dvd but is out of print and hard to find.

The 80s tv show "Otherworld" always fascinated me. There is another but i was too young to remember the name just a brief idea of what it was about.

I was just lamenting the other day that the Vincent Price movies Mad Magician, Master of the World and House of the Long Shadows were not on DVD. Master of the World stars Charles Bronson. House of the Long Shadows also has Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, Desi Arnaz Jr. and John Carradine. It appeared as a made to order DVD-r, but it was full of errors and had many problems playing and the company quickly pulled it from availability. I'd like The Town that Dreaded Sundown and Halloween 6 to be released.

sorry about this one, but Borrowed Hearts has and always will be a holiday classic to me. They need to rbing that out on DVD.
Ok now I need to go and do something manly, after posting that last girly answer.

A few of my picks:

The old 70s live action Spider-Man series

You Can't Do That On Television

Airborne (1993 movie with Seth Green and Jack Black) (this was on a special limited WB release, but is like $40 on dvd. I want to see it in the $5 bin eventually!)

Under the Rainbow
Nightmares(re release, cause I don't want to pay $100)
To Catch a Killer(best John wayne Gacy adaptation to the screen so far)

The rest of Gargoyles. They put out season one and half of season 2 then Buena Vista stopped due to "lack of sales". At this rate we'll have to hope for a "20th aniversary" box set. :rolleyes Fortunately all the episodes are available online, some even legally...

It's apparently out of print but I'd like to see Moontrap with Bruce Campbell back in production. Oddly most of the stuff I want was at one point on dvd but is out of print and hard to find.

You can watch the whole movie on Youtube

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back