Stuff That Should Be Put On DVD

Freebie and the Bean
Bad Ronald

The thing is a friend of mine had Freebie and the Bean on Laserdisc, I sooo wanted to convert it, but alas he got rid of it before I could.:unsure

Oh, forgot my own.

Pretty much anything with Peter Strauss in that isn't already available.
Moloney, Heart Of Steel, Angel On My Shoulder... stuff like that.

Freebie and the Bean
Bad Ronald

The thing is a friend of mine had Freebie and the Bean on Laserdisc, I sooo wanted to convert it, but alas he got rid of it before I could.:unsure

Wow! Bad Ronald! I hadn't thought of that movie in years. That was one I could always bring up when discussing obscure movies and almost no one had ever heard of it. Can't remember the last time I saw that on TV.

Nickelodeon's 'Standby: Lights, Camera, Action!'

I really enjoyed that show. It had some REALLY nice info on a lot of film props.

1980s tv series Call to Glory. It only ran one season, I believe, but it was such a great show. Way ahead of its time. Craig T. Nelson starred as an Air Force Test Pilot in the 1960s. Followed his family through the events of the 60s. Great writing, great acting, great show.

Also the second season of Freakazoid. Watched the first again when it came out on DVD and it's still the best animated show I've ever seen.

Thanks woody, but I'm not too sure if a Region 2 dvd will play in my BR player.

You can possibly flash the firmware or find an unlock code for your particular model online. Or do what I did before I found the DVD and get a (ahem) copy. :unsure

Mostly, imported R1 is the only way I can find all the things I want to watch on DVD anyway. You Yanks and Canucks won't allow us to see the good TV shows you make, but happily send us all the crap like Blossom and Who's The Boss!!

Riiiiiiiiight. :lol
What... do they say "gosh darnit all" a lot? :lol
I think we get to see what the 'kissed thumbs-up' gesture really refers to!! :eek :love:lol

Season 3 of Transformers animated, hasbro's blocking it since the show got canceled right after the 2nd movie hit.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back