Studio Scale TIE Fighter

Re: STUDIO SCALE TIE FIGHTER **UPDATED PICS**

Gentlemen: I just spoke with Steve, we went over the list I compiled and he's getting back with me ASAP once he can go through it.

Once I hear back from him I'll post where everyone stands. Within 24 hours... promise.

Please keep in mind he doesn't sit at home all the time pouring resin. He is a police officer and very busy during the day. It seems as he's had computer problems too as I've had recently (wife downloaded a virus, in my case and lost a lot of information) and lost many a customers info.

He's catching up, and making things right. Do not worry about your investments. He will come through. He's a good guy that got behind in the past year is all. He's my friend, and I'm here to help. :)

Our future projects are going to be well worth it... You'll see.

Jamie

Hello Jamie

Sanjay 'Jay' Rampal
London, United Kingdom.

Been in touch with Steve in the past, posting here just for the sake of registering what I've paid for given that he's had a computer glitch.

1 Y-wing
1 Tie Interceptor with upgraded hulls and armature offered by Steve.
1 Standard Tie with upgraded hulls and armature as offered by Steve.

Hoping to get the new Y-wings when they're available.

Many Thanks

Sanjay

Hi Jamie !

I paid for two Tie fighter new kit with metal armature and solid resin wings

Thanks

Michel

As I promised guys here is the update from Steve.

I spoke with Steve directly this evening also. He's in good spirits, productive ,(busy) and excited about the future.

You will all receive you orders.

Jamie

NEW ANH Tie Kit:
As noted: If you want on the list for the new Tie kit release email me at: This is now official notice.

jfmail@adams.net

1. Kwanwoo Choi HT, TI kits boxed pending shipment 16 May 09

2. Kevin Hoppert TI kit boxed pending shipment 16 May 09

3. Brian Dollins TI kit boxed pending shipment 16 May 09

4. Tobias Richter TI kit boxed pending shipment 16 May 09 (complementary ATST legs will be forwarded when available.)

5. David Miller T M10 part boxed pending shipment 16 May 09 (Will advise on armature when available and ATST legs)

6. NICK SAINTON-CLARK TI, TS kit boxed pending shipping 23 May 09

7. Rolando G. TI kit boxed pending shipment 23 May 09

8. Marcelino Terrones Gomez TI complete pending boxing Due out 23 May 09

9. Thomas Fan HT complete boxing Due out 23 May 09

10. David Simonds Got everything requested.. 23 May 09 Escape Pod kit pending New Master competition and molding shipping TBD

11. Henrik Steve the Sweede” As agreed replacement Hero Wings for Standard wings already received pending boxing due out 30 May 09

12 Chris Hunt refund completion PD $300 uploaded funds to PP will initiate as soon as funds arrive. Estimated date 18 May 09

13. Scott Graham ROTJ AT-ST with new legs (will ship when legs are completed) TI complete (new version) metal armature Estimated shipping 30 May 09

14. Mark Swilley SS YW Complete (needs head mold failed, as soon as new head is remolded YW will ship Estimated 30 May) studio scale Buck Rogers Starfighter, ordered on 2-16-09 Completed ships 23 May 09

There are more names not located on this list that I have plugged into the shipping cycle. I have been averaging about 4 to 6 kits a week. That’s were it will stay. Estimated delivery times are good barring any interruptions from my real job and family life. I will do what is humanly possible to get these out as scheduled. Thanks Jamie….. for helping me get this in order.

Please email me directly with any questions you may have. sneisen@bresnan.net
Been getting a ton of email on this!

The NEW TIE kit release of 25 kits will be 1 June 09. This includes standard and hero versions. 25 total. Kits will be boxed in hand ready for immediate shipping prior to the date.. Please email Jamie if you want on the list. Orders will be shipped as payment is made. For info email me or Jamie. Once the 25 are gone I will be working on other studio scale subjects. The Hero TIE/Standard kit will be rerealed at a later date.

There are other orders due out NOT on this list.

Last edited by a moderator:

(NEW) ANH Tie Fighter order list: (It's official folks) :)
1. Darkside72 (payment pending... The boss says next week (5/22'/09)
2. Marc Tognaccini
3. Bobaflint
4. John Wooten
5. Keegan Brosseau
6. Michel Maquestiau (2 kits paid for on 4/24/09)
7. Lazyeagle (2 kits)

Last edited:

New Tie list updated.

You must contact Steve in order to specify if you want the standard kit or hero kit and to submit payment. His email address is listed above. If you need to change anything contact him not me. I'm just here to help make sure that (past and future) orders and shipments flow smoothly. :)

Koolshade availability? I have no idea. I bought mine years ago.

Jamie

Can't wait to get this. I've eyed this thread for a long, long time. Looking forward to it.

So with a bunch of people signing on for a hero tie, is there going to be a group order of Koolshade when somebody finds a source? I must admit I have no idea if Koolshade is all the same or whether there is a specific accurate kind or anything.

Koolshade distributor here in the US?

Mr. Randy Genteman
R+T Speciality Construction
3108 W.Maple St
Wichita
Kansas 67213
USA
00 1 316 942 8142
00 1 800 247 4233
00 1 800 392 4752
REGenteman@msn.com

Lets make everything equal here in studio scale... this needs to go to the junkyard.

Thanks!

As I promised guys here is the update from Steve.

SNIP

There are more names not located on this list that I have plugged into the shipping cycle.

SNIP

There are other orders due out NOT on this list.

Hi Jamie, do you have access to those names not on the list like he mentions above? I ordered and paid for in full for a Tie-Interceptor, an ESB AT-ST, and a replacement hull for an Escape Pod on 21/12/2007. When I asked for yet another update last Tuesday, he said best he could do was to ship Friday; could you check if this stuff did indeed ship out this past week-end?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Jamie, do you have access to those names not on the list like he mentions above? I ordered and paid for in full for a Tie-Interceptor, an ESB AT-ST, and a replacement hull for an Escape Pod on 21/12/2007. When I asked for yet another update last Tuesday, he said best he could do was to ship Friday; could you check if this stuff did indeed ship out this past week-end?

Email me personally with the information and I will contact Steve with what you have sent me. Then I will add you to the list of what is owed.

Thanks,

Jamie

What if I can get some Low Sun Angle Koolshade? Thats more accurate I gather?

I did some digging around and I may have found somebody with LSA Koolshade.

Keegan

Please forgive what may seem a silly question, but is there a real advantage to going with a metal armature versus a resin one? If I jump onboard, this will be my first SS, and I'm curious. Thanks in advance.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back