Studio Scale Star Wars Kits

glg20

Could anyone assist me with the name of a reputable company that sells studio scale Star Wars kits? I am looking for a tie fighter or AT-AT. I looked at Nice-N but there doesn't seem to be a way to order from the site.

Most appreciated.

QUOTE="glg20, post: 5032120, member: 192035"]
Could anyone assist me with the name of a reputable company that sells studio scale Star Wars kits? I am looking for a tie fighter or AT-AT. I looked at Nice-N but there doesn't seem to be a way to order from the site.

Most appreciated.
[/QUOTE]

there’s a guy on eBay selling Nice-N tie fighters. My understanding is he is casting/selling them with Steve’s full knowledge.

Might check him out.

QUOTE="glg20, post: 5032120, member: 192035"]

Most appreciated.

there’s a guy on eBay selling Nice-N tie fighters. My understanding is he is casting/selling them with Steve’s full knowledge.

Might check him out.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Any idea of the quality? I saw that one on ebay but a second-generation mold can be a bit iffy

I bought a second Y-wing kit from him awhile back, and the castings were excellent. I don’t have personal knowledge of the Tie fighters.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back