Studio scale Probe droid, ID and build!

I really have not seen a good close up of it any way you can post a close up of yours? I have the leopold and I will see if I can find it, please.

Thanks again

Mark

Oh those parts !

I scratched them on mine, however there's a part that could be used in the leopold kit, that's the ammunition holder, the part needs to be cut. I havent tried though.

Yeah i used those Julien, was the closest kit part known to fill the vacancy!
Right size too, but yeah, a simple bit of styrene would have done anyway, its a real nondescript part!

Lee

I wouldn't sweat it Julien, id rate your build as the one to steal shows anyway, its pretty sublime, and as i said, its such a lame part anyway :lol.

lee

Thanks Lee but well... that's not like if I had no Leo kits... lol :D

But that could have been worse, for once, my holes are not that off center... :lol

You can always go back and put them on....but both julien and lees builds are museum quality...love to see your builds....GREAT works of art!!

Mark thanks, means a lot that a bit of hacking and part finding went down well.
I have my gear to begin my styrene droid, not sure when, but ill happen, ill just carry on in this thread as this is where the big redux on PD's started.

lee

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back