"studio scale desanto viper"

<div class='quotetop'>(BlueSquad2001 @ Oct 13 2006, 01:03 PM) [snapback]1337671[/snapback]</div>
Kurt, one of your 4 Vipers are going to be a build-up. Finished in the correct way. And very nice I might add.
But I have to send you a build-up. If you need further explaination, please call instead of typing, cause I'm in the shop for the rest of the day. :D
[/b]
Wow...kewl.. and I am honored..thank you for offering. I know it was part of the original agreement to have one built up by you, but with our new agreement it really isn't necessary, but it is still a very kewl offer. :)

I will call you in a bit.

Hey Mike. I just called your phone and got that funky message again. LOL... duuuuuude.

Anyway... the build is really not necessary as I have a "paid for" builder already excited to do them. I really appreciate the offer though. I am just excited to recieve 4 of your kits.

So... just the kits please... ;)

BTW... I am really looking forward to seeing the DeSanto Raider from you soon.

Thanks for the offer Michael. I look forward to actually holding these awesome kits you've created. :D I am VERY excited.

KEWL... and SWEEEEEEEEEET.

I just spoke with Michael and he is currently doing a build-up 1 of my kits to be either Apollo's, Starbuck's or Boomer's. It will have specific markings for one of them. :D

Plus,.. he is adding a special brass powder coated base. DUUUUUUDE.

Michael told me he is taking the weekend to make it awesome and is "for sure" shipping the build-up and the other 3 kits this Monday for arrival to me by that Tuesday or Wednesday.

KILLER... I am drooling already.

Thanks Michael. :D

Kurt, I don't think yours was shipped yesterday evening. I had all the boxes labeled and stacked up all over the living room and was still at work when Michael started packing them. I took down the names of the ones that were sent and don't remember if yours was. I'm guessing it wasn't since you ordered several and we didn't have any big boxes.

I have to leave soon to pick up my daughter and then she has soccer practice. There is no way I can get to the post office.

Terri

OUTSTANDING.... Great news.... :D :D So do we get email confirmation that it was sent or is it just going to be a suprise? YEAH it's finally comming.

Chris

Hi Mike & Terri, awesome news about the Desanto Vipers. Just wondering if mine was on its way down here to Australia? I was in the 'top ten' pre orders. My address has changed since I first ordered this kit however, I can still get it if it goes to the old address. If it hasnt been sent yet, let me know and I will supply my new address. Cheers, Chris AKA Aussie Viper.

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Oct 14 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]1338104[/snapback]</div>
I spoke with Michael this morning and he had not yet gone to bed. He told me he will be posting some pics of the build this afternoon.... :D
[/b]
Hey KURT...
I'm posting some of the engine pics over at the Fleets because I can't seem to post pics here because of some problem.?? Oh well...to the Fleets. :D

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Oct 14 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]1338104[/snapback]</div>
I spoke with Michael this morning and he had not yet gone to bed. He told me he will be posting some pics of the build this afternoon.... :D
[/b]
Oh KURT???? Are you there? Get back online, I just posted fella. :rolleyes

<div class='quotetop'>(BlueSquad2001 @ Oct 14 2006, 07:52 PM) [snapback]1338335[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Oct 14 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]1338104[/snapback]
[/b]
Oh KURT???? Are you there? Get back online, I just posted fella. :rolleyes
[/b][/quote]
Just saw the pics on the Fleets Michael.... Looking GREAT. :D

-----------------------------------

Now for an edit for this morning (Sunday)....

I am looking forward to seeing more of the main body today being that you told me tomorrow it ships 'for sure'. You've got me all worked up with excitement and I am chomping at the bit. LOL

I see that you are doing a build for Jim (Dilbertman) as well as the one you offered me...assembly line at the Miles shop, eh? LOL.

So..as I edit my last night's post for a better response,... as of now tomorrow is Monday,...the BIG shipping day for the build and the other three kits... :D Chomp, Chomp, Chomp. LOL. I am VERY excited... ;)

I can't wait to get these puppies this Wednesday or Thursday. :p

Mine arrived yesterday. Unfortunately I wasn't home to sign for it.
I went to the Post Office to pick it up that afternoon but I forgot they close early on Saturdays. What a bummer.
Now I have to wait till Monday afternoon to get it.

<div class='quotetop'>(Tony @ Oct 15 2006, 06:14 AM) [snapback]1338454[/snapback]</div>
Mine arrived yesterday. Unfortunately I wasn't home to sign for it.
I went to the Post Office to pick it up that afternoon but I forgot they close early on Saturdays. What a bummer.
Now I have to wait till Monday afternoon to get it.
[/b]
LOLOL...gotta love it. Keep smiling man.

I would love to see good shots of the kit if you would when you get it? Are you doing your build right away? If so,.. I am anxious to see it go together and hear first impressions.

Good luck for Monday Tony. ;)

Michael, could you tell me if mine shipped last week or is it shipping monday? I'm just so darn excited I want all the info I can get. :) I'd call you but I'm at work and I forgot my cell phone. Thanks in advance.

Chris

P.S. Build up is looking good :thumbsup Could you tell us more about the differences between the Apollo, Starbuck, or Bommer versions? It's like it's Christmas eve and I can't wait any longer :D ....

<div class='quotetop'>(Dobber @ Oct 15 2006, 11:15 AM) [snapback]1338497[/snapback]</div>
Michael, could you tell me if mine shipped last week or is it shipping monday? I'm just so darn excited I want all the info I can get. :) I'd call you but I'm at work and I forgot my cell phone. Thanks in advance.

[/b]

Yes Michael..ditto on that info please. Steve Radler would be the name on the box.

Same here Mike, please let me know if you have sent mine to Australia. It would have Christopher Coxon on the front. Please email or PM me if there are any problems. Cheers, Chris

Looks like Gordon was first to get his kit. He announced it over on the fleets...

<div class='quotetop'></div>
Kit Arrived TODAY. Thank you Michael. Parts look lovely. You've produced an ACE of a kit.

-Gordon
[/b]

Can't wait to see pics of the build and to get confirmation that all my order shipped today.

Well guess what I got today?
Just got home after picking the Viper up from my local post office after work. It actually came in Saturday morning but I was at work.

Here's the lowdown. It's big and heavy and very typical for a resin 'garage' kit. I sort of expected bubbles here and there, and there were, but that's where the putty or thick primer will come in.
There are a few resin 'boogers' in the nooks and crannies that can be popped out with an exacto knife but not very hard to fix.
Also prepare to do some serious sanding on the two large engine and cowling pieces where they will be mated together to make them flush.

All in all this is a beautiful design and this kit should build up into a real beauty.

Thanks Michael and to everyone involved in making this kit. :thumbsup

This thing will look fantastic on my MIM Viper Launch Rail.

<div class='quotetop'>(Tony @ Oct 16 2006, 04:21 PM) [snapback]1339327[/snapback]</div>
Well guess what I got today?
Just got home after picking the Viper up from my local post office after work. It actually came in Saturday morning but I was at work.

Here's the lowdown. It's big and heavy and very typical for a resin 'garage' kit. I sort of expected bubbles here and there, and there were, but that's where the putty or thick primer will come in.
There are a few resin 'boogers' in the nooks and crannies that can be popped out with an exacto knife but not very hard to fix.
Also prepare to do some serious sanding on the two large engine and cowling pieces where they will be mated together to make them flush.

All in all this is a beautiful design and this kit should build up into a real beauty.

Thanks Michael and to everyone involved in making this kit. :thumbsup

This thing will look fantastic on my MIM Viper Launch Rail.
[/b]
EXCELLENT...

The MIM launch Rail is a great idea. I remember seeing Shawn Sides TOS Viper done that way and he also placed his in a half pipe launch tube. IT LOOKED GREAT.

Michael,.. did my stuff ship yeaterday as agreed? If not,.. please tell me when.

Thanks man.

Haven't heard anything from Michael since his last post here on the 14th. I hope everything is ok?

Michael,.. I left a message to call me today on your cell phone.

Terri,.. will you also please get with Michael today to find out particulars of my product shippement if he is unable to do so,.. and then let me know here on the RPF?

I am concerned,.. you've gone into "silent running" mode man... even on the Fleets. :confused I am very anxious to know if the built up DeSanto Viper kit and the other 3 have shipped yesterday per what you said would happen. If not,.. please let me know when. If they're being held up due to the build-up you chose to do for me,.. then please send the other 3 kits to me now and then give me a date of when the build-up will be sent to me as well.

I wish to close out all current deals before moving on to new ones.. so it is extremely important to me to have the info I requested.. or the order in my hands. Understandable, eh? ;)

I look forward to hearing from either of you today here on the RPF please....

I am on frequent conference calls today and this is a great way to address things while listening to boring and long toned legal banther that I don't always understand anyway...LOL. That is what I pay the legal beagals to do and I am mostly just along for the ride. ;) LOL. Well,.. not everything said I guess,.. but mostly... I very much dislike this stuff. :confused LOL

Thanks Michael and Terri... I hope all is well.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back