Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Allright, here's my thing to wonder at. Note on these screen caps of the TIE blasting the hanger, that is NOT a normal TIE, it looks to me like it could be a TIE Droid ship. The bolts are coming from an assembly underneath not the usual placement.

TIE 1.JPG

TIE 2.JPG

The scene I'm most curious about is Luke putting his robotic hand on R2. It looks to be a very sobering moment for Luke as it appears he bows his head just before the fade to black. Fire light of some sort off screen to the left. Something tragic seems to have just happened that effects both him and R2.

The scene I'm most curious about is Luke putting his robotic hand on R2. It looks to be a very sobering moment for Luke as it appears he bows his head just before the fade to black. Fire light of some sort off screen to the left. Something tragic seems to have just happened that effects both him and R2.

Alas, poor Threepio... we knew him well :D

So I was watching the trailer again, locating the different troopers (stormtroopers, flame troopers, snow troopers, gunners, officers) when I noticed that one of the stormtroopers in the far right frame had a shield..

shield frame.png

Screen Shot 2015-04-18 at 12.40.10 PM.png

Pretty sure this is a scene from Interstellar with an overlay of the SW trailer. I believe he is watching his daughter... But yeah, I did cry like that myself so...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back