Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

knights1.jpg

knights2.jpg

is it me or does it look like the knight on the right has a long sword(red), the knight to the left having a mando helmet(green), and the knight in the back (purple) a royal guard staff

IGNORE everything i said, hes holding damn rifle... what was i thinking...

Last edited:
Ha Ha! I saw the Mando helm as well!!!

How about the old ruins in which Han, Rey, and Fin are walking towards....old Jedi ruins? Temple? Outside of Cantina on Jakku? Albeit in a rain forest environment....

Ha Ha! I saw the Mando helm as well!!!

How about the old ruins in which Han, Rey, and Fin are walking towards....old Jedi ruins? Temple? Outside of Cantina on Jakku? Albeit in a rain forest environment....

glad you see the mando helmet too, im dying to see a closer look!

It's being proven more and more true after every teaser release. There was a much more recent "leak" that I posted a link to that informed a ton about Rey and Kylo.

I read it. I'm sure some of it is true... as with all releases and rumors. They did a really good job keeping things under wraps with this one. The phantom menace spoiled qui gons death to no end.

Obviously they had a very poor job keeping things under wraps if these synopses are all true

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

It's taken forever to get here and there is still a lot we don't know. We know next to nothing about Snok, for example. Even Rey and Kylo's lineage was uncertain, and in some respects still is. It's just a lot of smoke indicating certain things. It's been great fun discovering things and going down rabbit holes of false info.

I just freeze framed the scene when Rey raises her head while crying. The jacket is brown. Han wears blue. The hair is somewhat gray but the jackets don't match up. Head is to the right and shoulder is in the middle.

I just freeze framed the scene when Rey raises her head while crying. The jacket is brown. Han wears blue. The hair is somewhat gray but the jackets don't match up. Head is to the right and shoulder is in the middle.

Brown jacket, and this scene is later in the film before he dies. Everything about the image, Rey crying over him, it's all been part of some leaks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 8.29.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 8.29.13 PM.png
    436.2 KB · Views: 126

to me it looked like he was wearing some kind of hat no?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back