Star Wars Rebels Old Clone walker out on the flats Worm Fishing using Zeb for bait

Okay RPF Friends, I Thank You for all the comments and Likes. I would also like to Thank and also say Kudos to the team that created Star Wars Rebels, What a series loved everyone of them and this one episode was my most loved. So Guys, I have a bunch to share I was really busy in the shop and without anything else said this project is now completed. I will deliver this Sunday at 12, I am sad to be done I will now have withdraws. I want I did say without anything else said sorry just me Okay Thanks To All Who Followed here is a bunch of photos of things happening and finish Thanks and Enjoy
20210109_132751.jpg
20210109_132754.jpg
20210109_132759.jpg
20210109_132804.jpg
20210109_132814.jpg
20210109_184900.jpg
20210109_184906.jpg
20210109_184913.jpg
20210109_184925.jpg
20210109_184941.jpg
20210109_184949.jpg
20210109_185003.jpg
20210109_185015.jpg
20210109_185350.jpg
20210109_185358.jpg
20210109_185403.jpg
20210109_185409.jpg
20210109_185424.jpg
20210109_185428.jpg
20210109_185436.jpg
20210109_185454.jpg
20210109_185504.jpg
20210109_185510.jpg
20210109_190101.jpg
20210109_190111.jpg
20210109_190128.jpg
20210109_190646.jpg
20210109_190649.jpg
20210109_190702.jpg
Yep I did revisit the stripe down its back was off now its cool Thank You All RPF Friends, This is why I LOVE me some RPF Thanks

Okay Guys, Thanks for following this quest it has been a fun build. I will break during this eye surgery time. My next project is going to be a 1/6th scale starship for a d i d dragon lady pilot lots of research already been going down supply's ordered. Yep I think this pilot looks cool and spacey so I will build him a star ship for him and may also a friend Thanks Guys for Following

Okay RPF Friends, was very hard to load this thing up and go on a road trip, but it happened. I however was very pleased to see my friend go ape _ over it. I came home very happy as well, and I now have credit, also a couple of things for me. I will now start a clean up of me nasty dusty shop. Thank You Guys For Everything Here is a pic from whenist I got home. Thanks and not much to enjoy anyways
20210110_190614.jpg
Wow withdraws for sure Keep a Eye out for my next thread it will be fun as well, as George would say another amazing adventure Thanks

Kermet, thanks a bunch for sharing your project, your passion and dedication.It turned out great and don't you forget it (y)
Thanks George, this is my passion I am now having withdraws, my next project is coming soon get this eye stuff behind me. Heck I have 3 keith Ledger Joker paintings I need to get going as well. Yep next project is in the thought process, I kind of have a mental picture of this star ship. Well I love the craft of all art just keep a eye out for my next Thread I will call it Project Star Ship Thanks a Bunch

Well Guys Long road trip any type o sorry looking out 1 eye and its not a good eye @ surgery's at one time in one eye . atm I haven't had any pain so I have tis metal patch over my left eye can't see anything only my right eye another long trio in the morning they will take this patch off I still have my right eye to go. Yesterday I did a bit of cleaning in the shop. nothing at all today so I will keep all my RPF Friends posted on how things go 1 eye done 1 to go Thanks For all the likes and comments Thanks

Good luck and speedy recovery

and excellent work
Thanks Analyzer, yep went back today all dressings taken off, still got to wear that metal patch at bed time, so eye pressure was like almost 40 today pressure is 18. I have these real tight stiches around my pupil and Dr. can laser these and bring the pressure down more. patch off seeing is still hard but I just got this done so my eye is still very dilated. I go back on the 19th some laser then pressure check. I do think this is going to work, heck I might not even need my eye glasses. Thanks Guys. Analyzer this was a fun project I can't wait to get back at it. new thread is Project Star Ship. This will be a fun adventure as George would say. Thanks

Kermet, take care and best wishes.
Thank You very much, all is good eye pressure is down and next trip to the doc will even be better yep had some type o's on that post last night man couldn't see anything I had 2 surgery's on my left eye then 2 on my right got to get this eye healed up first then on to the next Thanks for the kind words it means a lot. Thanks

Heal soon, my friend.We're not going anywhere
Thanks George, I think all is good just can't do much can't lean forward can't lift over 10 pounds. I think these surgery's are going to do the trick atm my eye has been super dilated and even more dilated today. eye pressure is good but doc says he wants it lower, he can laser there stiches and that will bring my pressure down even more. I have the best eye doc around. Thanks George for hanging around, I could tell the last few days of the build I was struggling with seeing. Next build will be much crisper Project Star Ship as I await all this being done I have been researching and collecting parts another amazing adventure. Thanks

Well not much happening I can't be on light from screen is blasting me old eye type ball only been 2 days eye is really burning and burns like I am putting glass cleaner in it these drops are steroid drops I guess to make it heal faster Thanks Guys for all the kindness will keep you guys posted. Thanks

So sorry to read about the condition of your eyes, Kermet.I hope the pain fades soon
Thanks so much George, I don't mean to throw all this out here at the end of this build, but you guys kind of already know. Yep I have these 2 eye drops that I just had to skip this evening, one is a steroid the other ? I know my eye is tender from surgery's, but man they shouldn't burn and sting like I am putting a drop of dish soap in me eye, so nope hurts to bad. I go back to the doc on Tuesday my eye type ball is like blood red but I can see out of it light was bad last night, much better today. I am just 3 days from surgery so it should start getting better, I am not to sure about these drops they make me do this dance so I might just have to give me eye a day break from them. I will try them on Monday just see what happens. Thanks for the kind words much needed. Also Thanks to all concerned

Okay RPF Friends, another tough day, I did however do a bit of detail work on my x-30 gijoe jet. I did all the panel lines still got to do a bit more, had to stop cause me eye I will share a pic of that here in a bit here is what me old eye type ball looks like. Thanks Guys for all your kind words much needed during this time.
20210117_102707.jpg
Thanks for all the Kind words as well as the comments this is going to get better, just got it done so its going to take a bit, I gave myself a break from the drops I just hope this is not infection doc said this could happen fingers crossed this is worse than the old eye cold sorry about being a wuss it is what it is. Thanks

No wuss, just human like all of us.This is 2021, Kermet.Men can have flaws and emotions too these days ;)
Heal soon !
Thanks George, your rite. I think things will work out this morning was bad, lots of pain slipped out to the shop and meditated for a bit then on my way back up to the house, I noticed my friend across the street was home so I borrowed a couple of head ache pills Tylenol 500 after a bit that helped big time. So today has been much better. Going to the doc at 1100 in the morning. I am not putting those drops in me eye type balls its like putting bleach in your eyes. Just going to take a bit its all apart of it healing and all. Thanks again George much needed kindness.

Okay here is a bit of messing around, I still have to finish this but this is now on hold till all is better with me eyes. Also Thanks for all the Kindness very much needed during this moment. I didn't want to start a whole thread just for some messing around so I thought I would share it here. I know it off topic, but its cool. Thanks and Enjoy Thanks and Enjoy
20210118_133953.jpg
20210118_133944.jpg
20210118_134104.jpg
And there is old Slip Stream all detailed up. I was going to paint the jet nozzles not crazy about the yellow but its vintage and I don't think the small detail wouldn't hurt. I did my hurricane the same way and some body offered me 250 for it nope I will keep them both. I have boxes and all the paper work for them and extra decals, for both just something to share not much for a whole thread. Once it completed I will share 1 more pic. Thanks again Guys for the kindness. Thanks

I will also keep you Guys updated here on how me old eye type balls come along not out of the wood yet on the first surgery man not looking to the next eye. Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back