Unlimited Run Star Wars Mandalorian helmet kits V2 now Available

animefan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I now have for sale Dentless Boba or Mandalorian blank helmets. The V2 is a much easier to assemble kit with better upgraded parts. The kit can now literally be assembled in minutes right out of the box. These will be made in high quality white resin designed for durability. They are designed to have some flex and give to them for long lasting experience. They will be clean cast with even thickness and a smooth interior. Each kit will comes with all 4 ear pieces. Double sided cast so you no longer have to sand the backs flat. The stalk is hollow coldcast reinforced with brass, with threads to attach to the rangefinder molded in. A great 3 piece rangefinder with accurate clear parts. The topper is hollow so a light kit can be added into the rangefinder. The inner ear now can support the accurate micro switch, so you can use either a wired or self contained light kit. The outer ear cap has attachment rods molded in. The MQ-1 is already molded in the back keyslot. Choose your borden either a coldcast aluminum or brass. Also includes hardware.

The cost of these kits are $155 USD PLUS shipping for a raw cast.

Important when paying please put in the notes, the forum, your username and what your paying for. This will help me speed up shipping.
Make sure your correct address will be displayed as that is the address it will be shipped to.

Note please clean your cast with a good degreaser cleaning agent to get any mold release off the helmet and parts before painting.

These kits will be available until I delete this thread.
P7010258_zps9b69b58e.jpg

[
P7010259_zpsa652e9c3.jpg

[
P7010260_zps9ebc6d9c.jpg

PB020413_zps1254cfec.jpg

P7010261_zpsb2559cf3.jpg

P7010256_zps5708d123.jpg

P7010257_zps7a954167.jpg

P9210355_zpsbf52e92b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars Mandalorian helmet kits

Received mine today, I can not wait to get to work on it. Thank you for a great product.

Got mine in the mail today, it looks even better in person :) I love the clean detail on the helmet - and the circuit board detail at the back is a fantastic touch. Thanks for a brilliant product!

Do you have any of the ROTS Vader helmets or kits? I read on another thread you had them awhile ago?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back