Star Wars Credits and Coinage - References and Recreation

Has anyone determined what the correct measurements of the imperial credits are?

imperial-credits_1dc15f98.jpg

55AFB2FC-E550-4824-BAB4-26C766A30EEF.jpeg

Here is a comparison of the file I got from Thingiverse unedited (small) and the one printed with scale changes to match the size of the plastic credits offered by Hasbro in their Bounty Collection.

82C4CB62-111A-4136-9F2A-3F9D2FA32096.jpeg

Opinions? Does this seem right? Of course if anyone has a better file they would like to share, I would be happy to accept.

Has anyone determined what the correct measurements of the imperial credits are?
I wish I could tell for sure...
My main references were the pix from the SOLO-exhibit:
Sabacc Currency.jpg

The clear acrylic crystal on the upper right is definetely 25mm in diameter. (I found the exact same ones for my coins).
This would lead to an approximate size of 4cm x 5cm for the Imperial credits.

The measurements of the new ("rounded edge"-) edge version that came with the Hasbro toys doesn't seem to be correct.
I really wish I could get a hold on any of the screen-used props...:rolleyes:

Still hope this helps though.

Looks like BoBF has some new coins.
Don't suppose anyone has translated the text on the coins yet?

Silver coin:
Republic symbol side: New Republic
Credits "7" side: Freedom Justice Peace Prosperity

Brass coin:
Republic symbol side: [no text]
Credits "7" side (with extra square bits): In the name of the free beings of the galaxy (center bottom word- Aargau)

Are these the first coins we’ve seen with the rebel symbol?
They seem to be identical in design to the ones shown in the Mandalorian. But at the time we just got a quick glance of a rebel-symbol on one of the smaller golden Coins. Now finally both sides with high-res details!
Definetely got to do those!

I've noticed with the Imperial Credits sometimes they seem to have straight sides and other times they look a bit slanted, It could just be the angles bit it's a bit odd to me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back