Star Wars Archives: 1977-1983

Are those the only pictures of the A-wing, B-wing and Y-wing pilots in the book? That's too bad if so, I was hoping there would be some new pictures in it. :(

there are many pictures still without coming to light, some time ago I found in a forum of figures this image of the actor of the SnowwCommander and I have not seen it anywhere else, I still expect there to be a photo of Sebastian Shaw with Jedi robes.
View attachment 967072
This is a picture of Ian Liston (RIP) as Snowtrooper commander and it was out there for a long time already.

I'd rather have something than nothing in that area ;)
Here's a pic from the movie showing Vader didn't have the cod piece on.

Then what do i see buldging in that area?

IMG_20181222_173817.jpg

I looked on Amazon a week ago or so and the price for a new book was $168. I didn’t buy it but I checked again this week and it was $153 new with Prime free shipping so I went ahead and bought it knowing my in-laws are giving me cash for Christmas.

The bummer is the seller is in the UK and the expected delivery date is on or by January 24th.

You can clearly see the lines of the undersuit running across his crotch. The cod piece would cover that

I was refering to the lip stitched to the bottom of the cod. There is a seam there. The line there looks exactly like that and the way it buldges looks like a cod.

I'm just saying the undersuit lines and fly is in full view. No cod piece is covering it. I posted another pic earlier where you can see it as well clearly.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back