Star Wars Archives: 1977-1983

That would be awesome. You can post them here or PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks. :)

These are taken with a crappy old iPhone. Seth and I have been talking about updates to his own book.

And we both agree this book by paul Duncan is worth every single penny!!! There are so many great pictures and new discovery’s!!

I seriously encourage you to pick up a copy!

IMG_7083.jpg

IMG_7084.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

IMG_7086.jpg

IMG_7089.jpg

IMG_7090.jpg

IMG_7091.jpg

IMG_7092.jpg

IMG_7093.jpg

IMG_7094.jpg

IMG_7095.jpg

IMG_7096.jpg

IMG_7097.jpg

IMG_7098.jpg

IMG_7099.jpg

IMG_7100.jpg

IMG_7101.jpg

IMG_7102.jpg

IMG_7103.jpg

thanks for the images, really I appreciate, do you know if the book have any new pic Mr. Sebastian Shaw on Jedi robes.

Any time guys, the photos are pretty ghetto, but it gives you an idea of what’s inside

There are quite a bit more, but we’ve seen them already

These are the ones that stick out to me as new

thanks for the images, really I appreciate, do you know if the book have any new pic Mr. Sebastian Shaw on Jedi robes.

Nope no Jedi robes Shaw.. only Shaw pic a matter of fact is the one I posted

They didn’t cgi our eye browns either lol

Yesterday it was £150.00 on Amazon UK and when I checked today it was £92.99 so I quickly ordered a copy. Total came out to $131 shipped USD which is a fantastic deal IMHO. :cool:

Yesterday it was £150.00 on Amazon UK and when I checked today it was £92.99 so I quickly ordered a copy. Total came out to $131 shipped USD which is a fantastic deal IMHO. :cool:

That was the original price, if you had the book on pre-order. That's how I got it, and Amazon UK goes back to the original price from time to time, just keep eyes on their site

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back