Star Wars Ahsoka (tv series)

I've watched all of Rebels, never got too attached to it but i love Ahsoka's portrayel by Rosario Dawson and how she relates to Mando and Luke. I find her mysterious and wise and even though i'm not a huge fan of Rebels, or any of the characters, hers, to me is the most intriguing. I like her overall look, prescence and how she carries herself and can appreciate the work and dedication Rosario has made to the character. I would say from what we've seen so far, on the outset might be a little stale or slow progression but her depth of character is yet to be explored. If i'm being totally transparent, my moods change in Star Wars. Like in real life, sometimes you just want to watch an action movie that requires little thought, the next day you just want to watch an intellectually stimulating movie that is well written etc. Somedays i just want to pop in Goonies, the next day Braveheart. Anyways, hope that makes sense. I've made statements in the past about Star Wars feeling light and fun and adventurous, and i still stand by that but yet if they ever made Knights of the Old Republic, for some reason i would want it to be darker and edgy. My guess is that Ahsoka will feel a lot like Mando...which is fine with me.

I've watched all of Rebels, never got too attached to it but i love Ahsoka's portrayel by Rosario Dawson and how she relates to Mando and Luke. I find her mysterious and wise and even though i'm not a huge fan of Rebels, or any of the characters, hers, to me is the most intriguing. I like her overall look, prescence and how she carries herself and can appreciate the work and dedication Rosario has made to the character. I would say from what we've seen so far, on the outset might be a little stale or slow progression but her depth of character is yet to be explored. If i'm being totally transparent, my moods change in Star Wars. Like in real life, sometimes you just want to watch an action movie that requires little thought, the next day you just want to watch an intellectually stimulating movie that is well written etc. Somedays i just want to pop in Goonies, the next day Braveheart. Anyways, hope that makes sense. I've made statements in the past about Star Wars feeling light and fun and adventurous, and i still stand by that but yet if they ever made Knights of the Old Republic, for some reason i would want it to be darker and edgy. My guess is that Ahsoka will feel a lot like Mando...which is fine with me.
It's funny how the same four words can be an insult to some, & an asset to others, but I think this thing is going to be a full-fledged "DAVE FILLONI FAN FILM", & I am 200% here for it.

The geek in me is excited about the possibility of some GHOST merch, be it model kits or maybe even a HasLab project.

It's funny how the same four words can be an insult to some, & an asset to others, but I think this thing is going to be a full-fledged "DAVE FILLONI FAN FILM", & I am 200% here for it.

The geek in me is excited about the possibility of some GHOST merch, be it model kits or maybe even a HasLab project.
Can we get atleast some Ebon Hawk stuff and HK47 before Ghost stuff?...seeing that it came before it...way before it? lol

Ahsoka's Thrawn Hunters are awesome!!! I like the style of those sabers far better than her first ones "Squirrell!!!" i did this because i was going to talk about Kyle Katarn...lol

Not Hardly...Kyle Katarn's ships
Which pre-date everything else on the 'list' :)

But of course they're not going to go there because there's no modern tie-in. Kyles over 25 years old....i feel old writing that :)

They create stuff to piggy back on what's going on now and they don't typically do it for games unless they're current run-away hits.

But of course they're not going to go there because there's no modern tie-in. Kyles over 25 years old....i feel old writing that :)

They create stuff to piggy back on what's going on now and they don't typically do it for games unless they're current run-away hits.
I forgot to mention a 3.75 scale Rogue Shadow...lol, Yeah...we're old...lol

If my old memory serves Kyle stole the first Deathstar plans,now we have Rogue One so that is out the window.

After watching (as much as I could stand) of Ashley Eckstein hosting a panel during Celebration, I can now understand why she wasn't cast. If her phony over-the-top performance (and that's what it was) is any indication of what her live action acting would be like.

Kyle’s archetype and backstory is still very possible, if not his most defining feat in stealing the plans. He’s a perfect Mandoverse character IMO
I personally hope they don’t use any more EU characters, I could see him fitting in the new Andor series,or Mandoverse like you said.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back