STAR WARS 7 THE FORCE AWAKENS Kylo Ren Pepakura

Froggie19Dude

Hi all,

Anybody know where I might find a Pepakura file for Kylo Ren's helmet from THE FORCE AWAKENS? I've only seen one online, and the guy was charging $30 for it. Sorry, but I'm poor.

I've an idea that the design is heavily based on the more samurai Ralph McQuarrie design for Vader's helmet...more pronounced brow with a less ornate faceplate. Potentially I could mod the prototype Vader mask too, if that's out there.

Anyone?

Hey Froggie19Dude i hope i not late but i found one today that is free here is the link and a picture:
kylo-590x590.png

https://www.paperkura.com/all/foam/star-wars-vii-the-force-awakens-kylo-ren-helemt-foam/

Last edited by a moderator:
if you wanted foam, yes i can send it, if you want paper, i am not done with that yet :)

hi there! Can I ask you for the pdo file for foam?
Are you able to remove the frontal part of the helmet? I'm only looking to recreate the top and back Sallet/german motorcycle helmet portion of it and will add onto the front something else.
Thanks in advance

I can do that, but i will finish the paper unfold first xD soooo much request for it, but i can do that for you.

hi there! Can I ask you for the pdo file for foam?
Are you able to remove the frontal part of the helmet? I'm only looking to recreate the top and back Sallet/german motorcycle helmet portion of it and will add onto the front something else.
Thanks in advance

View attachment 568850 I have a more accurate version the one you showed was the first one i made actually :p The model that i edited and unfolded was modeled by @rundown

Damn this one look really good ! I saw the ANOVOS replica and i must say your file look just like it ! I may try my hand at this one when you're done with the paper unfold :) (I'm still a beginner and not totally comfortable with foam)

if you scroll up you can see the link to the site www.papercraftplaza.com

could you email me the helmet ?

- - - Updated - - -

You need pepakura designer, you can scale it in that, if you buy a key you can also save it, if you dont buy a key just scale it and print it no need to save, and there are videos on youtube about scaling, check those out :)

woo thanks! It looks great, but it's a bit small, how do you resize something in pepakura?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back