Star Wars 1313 - LET THE RAMPANT SPECULATION BEGIN!!!!!

Personally, I wish for a non linear story, where you can chose side quests, and chose what order you do stuff. I dont have my hopes up as this will be action more than RPG, but SW is perfect for RPG. All the races, details, and weapons just makes me want a great sandbox style SW game.

Im hoping they capture some of the seediness of the original Dark Forces game. There were some cool worlds where you were crawling through sewers and slums and such that would be pretty neat to do.

Heres to hoping.

EDIT: also, its definitely set in the OT, the image on the lucasarts sight has a Lambda shuttle and Tie fighters in it, so it cant be PT timeline.

Last edited:
As does Tie Fighter.

That's generally considered part of the "X-Wing series," though, which comprises X-Wing, Tie Fighter, X-wing vs. Tie Fighter, and X-Wing Alliance, and their respective expansions. Personally, I was never that impressed with XvT (too much reliance on missiles and no campaign worth playing), but I LOVED Balance of Power. Never did get to finish it, but playing through an actual story-driven campaign WITH your buddies...man....THAT was awesome.

Well the first game play vids were shown today at E3 and WOW!! game looks amazing. You can't tell between cut scenes and game play. Saw it on Spike.... But I'm sure you can do a YouTube search. As far as they are showing, you do not play Fett. :(

Sent from somewhere in space & time...

I'd love a game where you can accually be good or bad and different storylines. Like not the same quests etc.

I'd love a game where you can accually be good or bad and different storylines. Like not the same quests etc.

Trouble with that would be that each "half" of the game would be comparatively short. The way games are designed these days, you'd get MAYBE 6 hours of game play per side.

Shadows of the Empire for N64 was great. If they could combine this with Drakes combat system, add in some boss battles and space fights it could be really good...

I would live to see this take elements from MassEffect and combine them with the Dark Forces games. Especially if we get character customization. And I'm not opposed to multiplayer aspects here

I can also see a series of games: 1313: Blacksun, 1313: The Hutts.

Shadows of the Empire for N64 was great. If they could combine this with Drakes combat system, add in some boss battles and space fights it could be really good...

I would live to see this take elements from MassEffect and combine them with the Dark Forces games. Especially if we get character customization.

Both great ideas! This game is starting to look promising, I'm really hoping this turns out to me awesome. I think the last Star Wars game I actually enjoyed was Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.

Huh. I just realized. Wouldn't the correct full name of that game have been "Dark Forces III: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast"? :lol

At this point, I'd almost rather that they skip the TV show, and take those same concepts and turn 'em into interactive games. I mean, hell, if Call of Duty can make a franchise built on basically giving you an interactive action flick, why not a Star Wars version?

I still hold out hope for Privateer-Meets-Dark-Forces-Meets-Mass-Effect-On-A-Modern-Engine, but....yeah, who am I kidding. Lucasfilm hates smugglers.

At this point, I'd almost rather that they skip the TV show, and take those same concepts and turn 'em into interactive games. I mean, hell, if Call of Duty can make a franchise built on basically giving you an interactive action flick, why not a Star Wars version?

I still hold out hope for Privateer-Meets-Dark-Forces-Meets-Mass-Effect-On-A-Modern-Engine, but....yeah, who am I kidding. Lucasfilm hates smugglers.

You know what, with the Graphics this game is showing, I'll take the Games as well. Pay the actors to do the voices and just give us everything we could want. AND allow us to shape the outcome.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back