Star Trek TOS Communicator from The Wand Company

Oh, he'll post and tell you it's glorious, but I will be the one to ride in on my dragon-tongued surfboard of destruction (stopping to kiss babies) and share all that I've learned with the masses. Ya know, unless someone beats me to it which will almost certainly be the case.

-Rylo

On hold for ten minutes now they say CC authorization needs to be updated since it's been so long.

EDIT

StarTrek.com boned up and sent emails to everyone. My order was ok.

Charge shows pending on my CC.

Last edited:
I wonder since I pre ordered mine last month if it'll still ship tomorrow...I hope so!

I ordered one from StarTrek.com on June 2nd and they told me it will be shipping between tomorrow and Friday, They apparently got enough to cover most if not all of their pre-orders. I have yet to hear anything from Thinkgeek and people who have called them have not be able to learn anything.

StarTrek.com boned up and sent emails to everyone. My order was ok.

Charge shows pending on my CC.

Same thing happened with me. They told me my order was okay and they had sent the email to everyone by mistake,

I ordered mine from thinkgeek and I guess they use something called Celery? Hasn't yet charged to my account on paypal but it's listed there as a pre approved payment. I did ask TWC via facebook comments and they said they hoped so but it might be a few days later for later pre orders like mine.

Just got mine!

4 hours to charge this thing!!

My official Photographer will be along shortly with pics, he is making a run to the Bell and Crafty Beer and Tequila r us!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back