Star Trek: TNG Varon-T Disruptor

Great job, Matt. I just rewatched this episode. I know what a nightmare it can be to clean up poorly cast Trek props as there seems to be a crap ton of them out there. But you did an excellent job.

I was actually really lucky with this casting. There were a few blowouts, but the overall alignment of the two halves was pretty good.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I'm really happy with how well this turned out. For something that's been sitting in a box for years, a couple of days of love really worked to its advantage.

Nice!!! I always loved that episode. I would have loved to see David, it was a shame he felt he had to kill himself, but I think Saul Rubinek did a FANTASTIC job with the role. Loved the nebulous way they left the episode with whether Data really did try to kill the collector or not.

Ah yes, I had forgotten about that. Indeed.

Further proof that this was a really good early episode for TNG. I kinda want to go watch it!

I recently bought a resin kit for this piece and was greatly disappointed. Any information for a model for casting or 3D printing that is actually to scale (the auction card I found puts the body at 6 inches in length) would be greatly appreciated. I really want this.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back