Star Trek TNG Cricket Phaser replica

I have three of the bad cases now. I'm sure somebody can do something with them. Factory Entertainment has taken care of me.

I received two replacement cases today. One was good and the other had some scratches in the display acrylic and some blue over spray on it in a couple of corners and a small paint glob on the tirm. I am going to call get that one replaced. It's obvious what was happening as the boxes sent were the edition boxes one of whatever. The other side of the boxes were now stamped "replacement display boxes" Conclusion.... they were shipped back to the manufacturer for a reshoot. Dried and then placed in a plastic bag without the protective film this go around without a inner art box and four foam corners added for protection in the outer brown boxes. As stated one looks pretty good... However, one I will ask in the morning to go back as the overspray, glob and the scratches in the acrylic should have not made it back to me quality wise. I appreciate the efforts. They are almost there. The phasers BTW IMHO are fantastic But folks have pointed out areas they don't like either. The weight is good, the sound is excellent as are the features. GCView attachment 1636164View attachment 1636165View attachment 1636166
I miss the old MR style acrylic display cases.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back