johnny5676

On Friday I ordered my first 3D Printer so some of my first prints are going to be Strange New World props, the Limey Builds models for reference, but I want to put some lights and sounds in these for the Phaser I am planning on using the hardware from the 2009 Playmates Phaser, the tricorder I might try to track down some iPod Nanos, but the communicator I would like some more significant hardware that would allow flip-open lights and sounds.

I am debating dissenting my Dimon Select TOS to get an idea of the functionality, the sound chip will be from a programable greeting card board linked below, but i don't know how to program an LCD for the Moire if anyone can point me in the direction for a tutorial what would be really appreciated

On Friday I ordered my first 3D Printer so some of my first prints are going to be Strange New World props, the Limey Builds models for reference, but I want to put some lights and sounds in these for the Phaser I am planning on using the hardware from the 2009 Playmates Phaser, the tricorder I might try to track down some iPod Nanos, but the communicator I would like some more significant hardware that would allow flip-open lights and sounds.

I am debating dissenting my Dimon Select TOS to get an idea of the functionality, the sound chip will be from a programable greeting card board linked below, but i don't know how to program an LCD for the Moire if anyone can point me in the direction for a tutorial what would be really appreciated

This will sound bad, but Google and YouTube are your best resources. There are many good tutorials, but learning to play with Arduino is a good place to start.

You can actually get video business cards that have magnetic initiation when opened. There are moire files around for those, and I also have the video files for that and for the nano.
1694308916384.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back