Star Trek Experience - Warp Core Breach drink glass

Rich

warp.jpg

I never got to have the Star Trek Experience at Las Vegas.

I have the recipe for this drink, basically pour in alcohol until filled. The bowl basically looks like something from Hobby Lobby or any other crafting store. The base is what I'm interested in. Does anyone own one of these, or has anyone custom made one? Looks pretty simple to make, but I just wonder if someone has them for sale.

Creativeware Designs was the company which supplied Quark's with their WCB glasses and Onion Ring holders. They were selling them online shortly after
the Experience closed. I was lucky enough to get a set before they disappeared. They are out there.

~Ron

I do have one more of the large ones left that I might be putting up on eBay soon. Won't be cheap though. My last one sold a few years back for $240 and being that they're even more rare, I'll be listing it at least at that same price. This particular glass I purchased while attending the 'Captains Pass' Dinner Party at the '07 Trek Convention so it actually comes from ST:TE.
IF you're still interested, you can respond here or check occasionally on eBay. I still haven't decided 100% if I am going to list it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back