Star Lord helmet AND accessories!!! by Helagak!

Hey Helagak. First off, thanks for the helmet pep, I'll be starting on that soon. Secondly, if you do get a low-res pep version put together I'll have a go at it. Also, seeing how you are possibly working on the boot rockets. If you feel creating a pep file for those as well, you can send em my way. I'll get them folded and sorted.

Hey

Really good job with the design. I'm loooking forward to seeing the 3d printed version of the mask and guns.
I was wondering if it would be cool to use your pep files to make the helmet as I'm intending to go as Star Lord to a comic con in a few months?

Cheers

Mike

Hey

Really good job with the design. I'm loooking forward to seeing the 3d printed version of the mask and guns.
I was wondering if it would be cool to use your pep files to make the helmet as I'm intending to go as Star Lord to a comic con in a few months?

Cheers

Mike

He's got the pep files posted on the first post, at the bottom. Made for foam pep.

EDIT: Looks like for paper as well

Thanks, I did see them on the post.

I'm not 100% sure of the protocol on this site yet though so I thought it would be best to asked before I used them.

Cheers

Awesome work Helagak! I really like this costume and would like to help! I have a decent amount of solidworks knowledge and can work on the ankle rocket. But I'm having a tough time finding any reference images.

my first post! wooo

You wanted it, now you got it! Star Lord mast 3d print files are here!!!
These are for personal use and not to be posted anywhere else without permission.
Thanks everyone for your patience and support! I have split up the helmet into printable chunks and tried my best to get them oriented to be as "printable" as possibe.
as so far has been the case, these are availible free of charge!
thanks so much everyone. ENJOY!!! =D
HELAGAK STAR LORD MASK 3D PRINT.zip

Last edited by a moderator:
And the forum breaks out in THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE!!!

Thanks to Helagak and Dirtsen for making this prop reality! Big thanks to Helagak for sharing (again)!

Printing away! So far I've only printed the mouth guard (took 7 hours on .3 res with support)

20140530_095235_zpswvl53pd9.jpg

Still needs to be cleaned up. Right now the eyes and cheeks are printing (should be done by the time I get home from work tonight) :thumbsup

Thanks again!

Everyone, you're very welcome! =D
Kevin, nice printing!! (my printer is on the fritz again.... >:-(
Timecon, holy crap that foam helmet looks amazing!!! Great job!

I REALLY need to build SOMETHING that I design soon! =P

CATASTROPHE! :lol

11.5 hours worth of printing, and I come home to find that the printer ran out of filament probably around the 10 hour mark. :facepalm

20140530_233133_zpsp3zicomt.jpg

Looks like I'll be starting those parts over!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back