Interest Star Lord GotG Vol. 2 Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Danny, My pants have said 'shipped' for a while but I am yet to receive them. Would you please confirm the shipping date. Ta.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea I tried to see if we could get an update over in the Pendant run thread earlier today, so far no dice. I don't like being pesky but gonna be needing them pretty soon.

Hey guys! We've been shipping some more pants this week! If you need then for a specific date please let me know and I'll make sure they arrive on time, they'll all be shipped before the end of the month so expect them then if you haven't gotten them already.

We're also starting the first run of jackets! To those aware than I'm down here in Mexico the earthquake didn't affect my area tho it did affect the Internet access but I'm ok and your pants are soon to be in your hands! I've been volunteering but fortunately there's more than enough help. If you're in a hurricane affected area please stay safe! I know it has nothing to do with my products but in this times it's unfortunately not out of place.

Danny

Don't wanna be a dick but you told me am expected 4 weeks turn out like 4 months ago... no updates or responses via messages. Love to know what's going on

Yea I hope now that they're on the Etsy page, we can start getting them in now. Not a good look considering the guy who posted a review on the spats from Etsy told me he paid for them on August 10th and got them on September 1....when I paid for mine May 25 and haven't gotten anything....

Don't wanna be a dick but you told me am expected 4 weeks turn out like 4 months ago... no updates or responses via messages. Love to know what's going on
Yea I hope now that they're on the Etsy page, we can start getting them in now. Not a good look considering the guy who posted a review on the spats from Etsy told me he paid for them on August 10th and got them on September 1....when I paid for mine May 25 and haven't gotten anything....
I'm terribly sorry for the delays but yes now we're close to finishing all pants, spats are done and so are the pendants but to take advantage of just one shipping fee we have to ship all of them together. I'll be shipping most of the pants this week tho so stay tuned, you'll all get them for Halloween, that's for sure, I wouldn't have posted them on etsy to get new orders if this wasn't close to completion, thanks k you for your patience!

Danny

Hi Danny, glad you are ok.Please note that I hope they can arrive in time for Halloween, but that I am UK based so the customs clearances etc will add some extra time to my obtaining them.Also please note that I ordered the pendants and the holster attachments too.
I have a back up costume in mind if they dont get to me in time, but would love it if they did.
Cheers!
Nick G

Hi Danny, glad you are ok.Please note that I hope they can arrive in time for Halloween, but that I am UK based so the customs clearances etc will add some extra time to my obtaining them.Also please note that I ordered the pendants and the holster attachments too.
I have a back up costume in mind if they dont get to me in time, but would love it if they did.
Cheers!
Nick G
You will get them on time, I'm aware of the waiting times but we ship them internationally with expedited shipping to compensate (hence the increased amount), they usually arrive within a week and the taxes, if there are any, are also lowered.

Danny, I also noticed that my order on the first page of the thread hadn’t been updated to include the holster pads which I added and paid for in May. Just want to be sure everything is all set!

Hey Danny got the pants in and i'm missing my spats from my order. (pants fit great)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back