Interest Star Lord GotG Vol. 2 Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the one! Shipping from Mexico via UPS. I can send you the tracking number again if that helps.
heading home shortly...my wife said she received the package but did not open it...saving it for me to open...lol.

I'll post when I get home!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I sure would like to see them too.

Danny, could you please reply to my PM about the shipping costs on the pants and spats....I still am very interested.

Last edited:
Still waiting on mine to ship, and I don't think we've seen any pics of the final finished deal... so PLEASE, someone put them on and take a pic! :lol :popcorn

I'm guessing the Mid-July estimate for the second run is no longer realistic. Can we get an updated estimate? It's critical to me to get my order within the first couple weeks of August.

I'm waiting as well. Can you give us updates Danny.
Pm sent
Danny, check your PMs and get back to me.
Pm and products sent
I'm guessing the Mid-July estimate for the second run is no longer realistic. Can we get an updated estimate? It's critical to me to get my order within the first couple weeks of August.
Yes I had some issues with the workshop that I was working with, they pretty much stole a whole bunch of money and materials and closed shop, don't worry your pants are already in production with another shop (and I'm producing them myself too in the machines I own) but that translated into a bit more of a wait, I have scheduled the shipments to start in August, please let me know if you need them sooner and I'll see what I can do about it don't worry. I'm at a loss right now but the most important thing to me is to get you the pants with the best quality as soon as possible.

Danny

Danny, can you please respond to one of my PMs? Looking for a status on my spats and shirt order (your updates on those threads indicated shipping). Thanks.

Sent you a PM. Had paid as requested a while ago when you had stated that you had a spot on the first run of pants. It now appears you have moved me to the second run. Just trying to figure out what is going on and get a status of some sort from you. Thanks.

Has the first run been received? Still waiting on mine and wondered if it might be because I'm in the UK?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back