SS Betty (Alien Resurrection)

I could film it, but would be boring to watch. lots of sanding and primer. sanding again and some final primer. i cant wait to start gluing parts on, which should start happening real soon.

Al

I got some Primer on the part and thought i would post a few pics. im finishing up the big cargo box and drawing up the other three. and started modeling the cone. Silicone is in and will start boxing up parts to mold this weekend.

Thanks for looking.

Al

betty4-1.jpg

bett5.jpg

In between walling up parts to mold i started on the cover to the large cargo box. still need to add a few details and scribe some lines. heres a few pics.

Thanks for looking. Al

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

Thanks Guys,

Jason and I started working on the Cone, this is going to be Printed out. so heres a few Pics of the start of it in Solidworks.

The Dims are 12.5 Diameter Base, 9 inch high and the upper diameter is 4.50 inches. so its going to be big and have to be broken into sections to be printed. then assembled and molded.

Thanks for looking.

Al

Coney1.jpg

Cone1.jpg

Coney2.jpg

Coney3.jpg

Coney4.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back