SS Betty (Alien Resurrection)

Great, great work. Even thought that I´m not the biggest A:R fan, the Betty ship is one of the most unique spaceship designs in sifi history in my opinion.

Look forward to see this awesome piece finished. Rock on!

Thanks.

Started on the main Cargo box. its a mix of foam covered in Styrene. Heres a few pics.

Thanks for looking.

Al

120311BettyCargobox001-Copy.jpg

120311BettyCargobox002-Copy.jpg

120311BettyCargobox006.jpg

120311BettyCargobox007.jpg

120311BettyCargobox011.jpg

120311BettyCargobox013.jpg

120311BettyCargobox014.jpg

120311BettyCargobox017.jpg

Thanks Katsu,

My friend Jason Drew up this part in Solid works. it goes on either side of the main cone. Came out great. and a fellow member of the RPF is going to print this out for us. His work is excellent and i cant wait to get the part and send more work his way.

Heres a few Screen caps of the part, the part is shelled to save on the printing process.

Thanks for looking.

tn.jpg

tn1.jpg

tn2.jpg

Thanks guys, Going to start casting parts this coming week. And start putting them on should really start taking shape now.

Working with Roboto is going to make my next build crazy. The 3-D printing process is really going to help with the large scale General Greivous ship that we are drawing up plans for now.

Thanks for looking.

Al

Thanks guys, Going to start casting parts this coming week. And start putting them on should really start taking shape now.

Working with Roboto is going to make my next build crazy. The 3-D printing process is really going to help with the large scale General Greivous ship that we are drawing up plans for now.

Thanks for looking.

Al

Are you doing the cruiser or his personal ship, the latter being the cooler and one of the only designs from ROTS that I really like?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back