Spiderman, where to start for future upgrades

whitetiger777

So, I' considering getting a spiderman homecoming suit from either Zentai or Cosmanles. I've seen a few reviews for Zentia that seem good, but not much from Cosmanles. Anyone have any opinions on Cosmanles? As a starter, what options should I get. I was thinking detachable mask for obvious reasons. As for options, Zentai has just the printed suit and another one with vinyl stitched to it, which one is better. Also I see that they have soles or kung fu shoes, there again, which is preferable. Zentai also has two options for the lycra, is it worth getting the upgraded lycra for $30? Fortunately I was thinking about getting the raised spider emblems, but another thread said not to because someone on here makes better ones. Finally how are the lenses on the hood if I get them pre-installed? Can they be removed later to install better ones, or would I have have to get another mask later and install upgraded lenses later?

In the same boat here. I asked the same questions a couple of days ago. Most people seem happy with Zentai. If you can afford it, upgrading the Lycra is the way to go. If you want to eventually install your own lenses, don’t order them installed from Zentai. Same thing with the spider emblems.

As for options, I’m getting forearm zips, crotch zip, u zipper in back, detached hood and soles.

I get my suits from ZentaiZone. I got my first suit using their standard lycra and it began to fall apart and wear out after my first use. I strongly recommend getting he upgraded lycra. The add ons I always get are a detached mask with hidden zipper, and wrist zips. A U zip might be necessary if your suit has a raised back logo.

I have gotten their raised spider emblems and their screen printed emblems and they both are okay, the raised spider emblems are definitely better. If you wish to go through the route of buying another set and attaching them yourself, thats all up to you and if youre up for it. I personally wouldnt risk it.

As for soles, I attach my own but i know other people use kung fu shoes. Kung fu shoes sit inside the suit and I think they look clunky. attaching your own sole is super tedious but I think it can look good if done properly. If you wish to play it safe, Zentai zone uses swimming shoe soles and are hit or miss.

There are a bunch of Faceshell makers out there with Tjack being one of the most known and reliable.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back