Spartan War hero armor set from Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Have almost everything. I'm currently modeling the last and most complex of the decorative elements which is the coin with a face in two variants that goes around your waist.
IMG_20200704_142142a.jpg

First coldcasted elements - waist strap decorations. Due to size and amount od details I was unable to get rid of all print lines but the ones that reamin are very very fine and barely visible at close distance.

Now need to case another send and polish them all, 32 pieces in total (16 front and 16 back)

IMG_20200712_203916a.jpg

First elements of the helmet. I have a feeling it might be a bit too small so worst case scenario I'm selling it and printing a bigger one for myself :)

IMG_20201013_111405a.jpg

Really looking forward to further progress on this dude!!!!!

You could always keep the Mk I helmet as a display piece?

The thing is I want to have a manequin to display the whole piece so I don't really need it :). Otherwise I would definitely do what you recommend :)
Really looking forward to further progress on this dude!!!!!

You could always keep the Mk I helmet as a display piece?
ch cas

Despite my predictions the helmet turned out to be a perfect and snug fit. Expected it to be too small but all is well. Now I can print the rest.

Also I think I'm falling in love in this design, it's beautiful and it has great proportions. Makes you look semi tanky whilst remaning light and summer friendly :)

IMG_20201018_160847a.jpg

If any of you are interested in files please go to my junkyard thread. Looking for 10+ people

And poof. Still need to print the final version of torso back piece but I have the test one so test suit up can be performed I think :)

IMG_20201104_111552a.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back