Son of Dr. Doom Pics Added 11/26

NasalHair

I'll need to dress him up again and get better pictures but this is from halloween.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Re: Son of Dr. Doom

Haha, that is so great! Well done, I bet he was happy to have such an amazing costume while all the other kids run around in cheap store bought suits ;)

Well hes only 4, He loved the attention, lol he had adults taking pictures of him with their kids. But He's a bit too young to appreciate that I made it for him...

Way he sees it, he just wanted a costume like daddys... haha

He thinks Dr.Doom is a character from the marvel vs capcom 3 game.

XD! That is so awesome! Gave me a happy laugh seeing that little Doom; too cute.
Both are very well made! What a pair!
FOOT DIVE! FOOT DIVE!

Well hes only 4, He loved the attention, lol he had adults taking pictures of him with their kids. But He's a bit too young to appreciate that I made it for him...

Way he sees it, he just wanted a costume like daddys... haha

He thinks Dr.Doom is a character from the marvel vs capcom 3 game.

I bet there's a part of him that appreciate the quality ;)

yeah alot of people were (including me) like i said, he plays marvel vs capcom 3 on the ps3... didnt know how much dr doom he picked up from that, honestly he did better than I did.. I had to talk him down from striking poses everytime someone looked at him... he was SERIOUSLY in character, I have a video of when we won the costume competition, the host (Jim Logan as Tony Stark, an awesome host) mentions that little doom is always in character.. I was worried he wouldnt wanna keep the mask on but honestly I had a harder time getting him to break character.. i never once told him to pose haha.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back