Some Recent works on Iron Man 2 replica : MARK IV / VI Statue / Armor W.I.P

Thanks for still visiting this thread guys , although its been quiet for sometime.... but i will start planning on new Iron man armor build soon , sure will keep all update soon . ;)

A new one... exciting times! :D

- - - Updated - - -

You've proven your skill on your MKIII, IV, VI and War Machine, I can't wait for the next one...MK42 is a guess, buut who knows.

I'm a newbie here and this is the very first thread I followed specifically because of Masked Rider's amazing work! I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but are you still selling the Mark IV wearable full suit?

Thanks for still visiting this thread guys , although its been quiet for sometime.... but i will start planning on new Iron man armor build soon , sure will keep all update soon . ;)

If you're planning a new run on Iron Man armor, I'll definitely sign up for one! I was way late to the party for a Mark III and IV full wearable suit, but I won't miss out on your next one! Looking forward to updates!

I'm a newbie here and this is the very first thread I followed specifically because of Masked Rider's amazing work! I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but are you still selling the Mark IV wearable full suit?

I'm pretty sure he still makes the Mk3, IV and VI armors. Since he is shipping mine today :D

Send him a PM.

I think he was referencing a brand new version of armor he will start to make. Maybe a 42, or a heartbreaker, since those are super popular these days.

I'm pretty sure he still makes the Mk3, IV and VI armors. Since he is shipping mine today :D

Send him a PM.

I think he was referencing a brand new version of armor he will start to make. Maybe a 42, or a heartbreaker, since those are super popular these days.

That's great! Thanks for the info!

Hi Guys , decided to continue on this thread for still long journey of Iron man armor build ..lol

Will be back to Iron man armor work again , and i would like to hear from all .... which MARK should i set for my NEXT Project . I would make a high accurate statue or armor for display .

Would love to hear which armor shall i bring to live . ;) Feel free to post your thoughts .

iron-man-standing.jpg

451max.jpg

58825_562970977070274_1368956628_n.jpg

I think the Mark VII would be great ! At the moment I build the Mark 42 and it´s a great suit but I love this tank look if you know what I mean. The Mark VII is very much an heavy suit with an large amount of weapons and it looks really amazing. It is just my opinion but I would love to see the Mark VII become a statue or a wearable suit especially from you :) The other suits are also amazing but for me the Mark VII ( which also will be my next build) is the one which impressed me the most :)

Max

P.s sry for my bad english if there are any mistakes :D

What about MK43 from Age of Ultron ? Basically the same as the MK42, with a different paint scheme. So it's actually two armours for the price of one !
Entertainment-Weekly-The-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron.jpg

I think the Mark VII would be great ! At the moment I build the Mark 42 and it´s a great suit but I love this tank look if you know what I mean. The Mark VII is very much an heavy suit with an large amount of weapons and it looks really amazing. It is just my opinion but I would love to see the Mark VII become a statue or a wearable suit especially from you :) The other suits are also amazing but for me the Mark VII ( which also will be my next build) is the one which impressed me the most :)

Max

P.s sry for my bad english if there are any mistakes :D

Yes, should have more challenge on the MARK VII , so removable parts , especially the back pack and shoulder piece , I love that design .

One more thing that it has the Classic look .

P/S : My English even worst :(

I think doing the MK42/43 is also the best bet in terms of sales.

Age of Ultron is coming out, and with that will be the flood of new people wanting an IM suit. And as Teragon said, you'll get people asking for the MK42 paint scheme as well, so 2 birds, one stone.

Are you planning on using CAD and 3d printing this one or carving from foam like your previous statues?

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man armor and statue : Planning on New Project !!!

Definitely the mk 7!! :D
So much possibilities for servos and stuff :)
Would love to see it. + nobody is building a decent fiberglass/resin one :)

I think doing the MK42/43 is also the best bet in terms of sales.

Age of Ultron is coming out, and with that will be the flood of new people wanting an IM suit. And as Teragon said, you'll get people asking for the MK42 paint scheme as well, so 2 birds, one stone.

Are you planning on using CAD and 3d printing this one or carving from foam like your previous statues?

This round we will target for high accurate Iron man statue and wearable armor . My buddy will build the full statue and armor parts by digital 3D sculpt , and we will bring it to live . I cant wait to show u some teaser pics of the 3D parts soon . ;) and its awesome work from my buddy .

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back