Some Recent works on Iron Man 2 replica : MARK IV / VI Statue / Armor W.I.P

Oh, also... will you be doing a functional(ish) boot this time around, or will it be a cover like the MKIV? Maybe this is too far out to ask, but I really think that a boot would a great way to go. Just make sure it is made to scale, so it would be like a size US 15 for someone this tall.

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man armor and statue : Planning on New Project !!!

Beautiful work! Been waiting long time for this one as missed out on acquiring the excellent work of other guys here 3d modelling / print.

If it is printed and accurate to scale put me down for one!

Thanks and yes... u got it ... ;)

Oh, also... will you be doing a functional(ish) boot this time around, or will it be a cover like the MKIV? Maybe this is too far out to ask, but I really think that a boot would a great way to go. Just make sure it is made to scale, so it would be like a size US 15 for someone this tall.

Will try our best to follow the accurate way since my buddy will need to finished the full suit model first , than we will have some idea or design on the wearable parts . ;)

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man replica : ARMOUR SUIT UPDATE 14 -05 - 2010

Thanks mate .

My team have no expert in Computer 3D graphic or like most talented in pep file , so we used the basic and old way on making this props .... which is hand sculpted by clay .

You Sir (Sirs) are Gods of Cosplay. From thin air (clay) and your own hands all these Marvels appear... I am not worthy :(
Awesome jobs by the way! I am a fan!

Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man replica : ARMOUR SUIT UPDATE 14 -05 - 2010

You Sir (Sirs) are Gods of Cosplay. From thin air (clay) and your own hands all these Marvels appear... I am not worthy :(
Awesome jobs by the way! I am a fan!

Thanks for the kind words dude ... u are awesome too !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, sent PM for MOS. How much for Iron Man armors? Let me know. :thumbsup -B

Back to u buddy . ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Also Thought ill share this cool video shared to me few months back but i missede to post and share with all .... this is from an awesome member suit up in my MARK III armor .

Hope u all enjoy this video !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Some Recent works on Iron Man armor and statue : Planning on New Project !!!

Alright, more area covered in polygon mesh :)

008_zps0bac75fe.jpg

009_zpsd2020aa9.jpg

This suit have many details on torso to model... I'm still working hard to catch every single details as accurate as I can :D
Hope to bring it to print as good as possible to show each lines as result.

Yeah... The works come after would be fall to my buddy :p

But yes, we trying to do our best efforts to this for sure :D

So here with some update in quick render up to now :)

014_zpsf29646e6.jpg

015_zps68c0cc7c.jpg

016_zps0b56f8c1.jpg

so far can't imagine the date to finish this suit model yet... just... dump more of my time for it...

Perhaps next update render I should put up the new paint scheme, but so far not many info for that at the moment :p
See where I can look to make a close match render next time :)

wow looks amazing.
There are enough pictures to turn this baby into the MK43 paint scheme.
just search the marvel costumes . mark 43 first look... you will find some there! ;)

good luck on the progress!:thumbsup

thanks, buddy:), it needs your efforts make if real too.
Extremely awesome bro ..... u are the man .... :thumbsup

Big thanks bro, so far the back wasn't really visible and shoe as well :(
Hope there are more info can be found future. :thumbsup

wow looks amazing.
There are enough pictures to turn this baby into the MK43 paint scheme.
just search the marvel costumes . mark 43 first look... you will find some there! ;)

good luck on the progress!:thumbsup

So I replace some area of the back armor to make it better align and well organized.
Plus putting the colors to new mark XLIII, and yeah, it looks a lot different... but this is the colors I like, more classical color of iron man :)

019_zpsbb83277d.jpg

020_zpsc5ff291b.jpg

021_zps5a2dfdbd.jpg

What you guy think about it? Feel free to share your thoughts;)

Last edited:
So I replace some area of the back armor to make it better align and well organized.
Plus putting the colors to new mark XLIII, and yeah, it looks a lot different... but this is the colors I like, more classical color of iron man :)

http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u589/Lee_Siow_Boon/Mark XLII Modeling WIP/019_zps312f5ac3.jpg
http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u589/Lee_Siow_Boon/Mark XLII Modeling WIP/020_zps31ddf887.jpg
http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u589/Lee_Siow_Boon/Mark XLII Modeling WIP/021_zps71c642f4.jpg

What you guy think about it? Feel free to share your thoughts;)

Now thats what I am talking about!

The MK42 was way too gold for me, but the 43 is just right. Not to mention the modelling looks fab!

Thanks bro :)
But I notice I missed the side ribs area that should be in red Lol. Will change on next update:p

Okay, some update on my 3D model :)

He got the neck seal and helmet done up good so far :D
The neck seal and front collar piece would be split into two piece, let my buddy to choose whether to build as one or two and joint before finalizing the way he want them to be :)

023_zps14643725.jpg

024_zpscfccd698.jpg

025_zps54d8f223.jpg

Cheers!

Okay, some update on my 3D model :)

He got the neck seal and helmet done up good so far :D
The neck seal and front collar piece would be split into two piece, let my buddy to choose whether to build as one or two and joint before finalizing the way he want them to be :)

http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u589/Lee_Siow_Boon/Mark XLII Modeling WIP/023_zps14643725.jpg

http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u589/Lee_Siow_Boon/Mark XLII Modeling WIP/024_zpscfccd698.jpg

http://i1323.photobucket.com/albums/u589/Lee_Siow_Boon/Mark XLII Modeling WIP/025_zps54d8f223.jpg

Cheers!

So awesome bro! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back