Limited Run SOLO: Sabacc deck (new run)

Seems there are about 15 - 16 payed orders right now?

Now it's not very clear to me if this run wil actually happen or not? I was under the impression that this was a new run, but now I read that interest is below expectations? Does it mean the run might be cancelled? That would be a pitty, because I already ordered (and received) a card holder for these. TB-7021, can you clarify what we can expect here?

Seems there are about 15 - 16 payed orders right now?

Now it's not very clear to me if this run wil actually happen or not? I was under the impression that this was a new run, but now I read that interest is below expectations? Does it mean the run might be cancelled? That would be a pitty, because I already ordered (and received) a card holder for these. TB-7021, can you clarify what we can expect here?

I've received a lot of emails and DMs from people asking about another run. I expected to get at least twice the amount of orders.

This run won't be cancelled. Production might take longer because of the lower quantity.

I've received a lot of emails and DMs from people asking about another run. I expected to get at least twice the amount of orders.

This run won't be cancelled. Production might take longer because of the lower quantity.

I also had a bad experience with Etsy, so I don't mind waiting for your set. I've waited 3 months on Etsy for nothing, so take your time!

By chance, I got my hands on an official Disney sabacc deck too. Aside from some differences in 'pip' arrangement on some cards, and very minor details on the 'symbolic' ones, it is amazing how the OP nailed almost perfectly the cards.

Could someone fill me in on the Etsy controversy, I ordered a deck some time ago from whom I assume is the same seller, been waiting over 3 months for them to arrive.

May have to jump on this one though, they look beautiful

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back