Limited Run SOLO: Sabacc deck (new run)

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Seems there are about 15 - 16 payed orders right now?

Now it's not very clear to me if this run wil actually happen or not? I was under the impression that this was a new run, but now I read that interest is below expectations? Does it mean the run might be cancelled? That would be a pitty, because I already ordered (and received) a card holder for these. TB-7021, can you clarify what we can expect here?

TB-7021

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Seems there are about 15 - 16 payed orders right now?

Now it's not very clear to me if this run wil actually happen or not? I was under the impression that this was a new run, but now I read that interest is below expectations? Does it mean the run might be cancelled? That would be a pitty, because I already ordered (and received) a card holder for these. TB-7021, can you clarify what we can expect here?
I've received a lot of emails and DMs from people asking about another run. I expected to get at least twice the amount of orders.

This run won't be cancelled. Production might take longer because of the lower quantity.

ReginaCosplay

I've received a lot of emails and DMs from people asking about another run. I expected to get at least twice the amount of orders.

This run won't be cancelled. Production might take longer because of the lower quantity.
I also had a bad experience with Etsy, so I don't mind waiting for your set. I've waited 3 months on Etsy for nothing, so take your time!