Limited Run SOLO: Sabacc deck (new run)

TB-7021

Sr Member
After lots of consideration, I've decided to do another run of Sabacc playing cards.

This run will be as simple as possible:

Includes a full deck of 62 cards and two extra green sylops cards.
Price of a deck is €42 euros, this includes world wide shipping and tracking.

Taking orders until July 21st
Production takes place in July.
Shipping. Sabacc decks will start shipping beginning of August.

Place your order by sending payment to my PayPal; mail@daanderuijter.nl
Please, double check if your shipping address is attached to the payment.

36136011_615661738799295_2439967940150296576_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.jpg
43818152_122503828735284_4810192038619125097_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.jpg

Last edited:
Daft question as I can't find the first run post....do you have a set of instructions that comes with the deck? [emoji1]

Many thanks
Chris

What are these cards made out of? I bought a set off of Etsy from Australia and they are printed on thin plastic with dark colors. They are see-through with light shining on them.

These look much better and brighter colors.

TB-7021 , will these dimensionally be the same as your last run? I plan to post the STL for my deck case up since I Want it available to those even though im done making them, just want to make sure it will fit.

What are these cards made out of? I bought a set off of Etsy from Australia and they are printed on thin plastic with dark colors. They are see-through with light shining on them.

These look much better and brighter colors.

No plastic here. My cards have the same weight and thickness as standard playing cards.

TB-7021 , will these dimensionally be the same as your last run? I plan to post the STL for my deck case up since I Want it available to those even though im done making them, just want to make sure it will fit.

Yes, same as last run!

Hey so do you make the cases you posted on your insta? If so how much are they, if not who makes them? Also is shipping to the states extra?

Edit: just saw your post on worldwide shipping. Other question still stands

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back