Solo: A Star Wars Story

Continuity problems galore.

Republic clone scout troopers in the prequels are camouflaged which makes sense. Imperial scout troopers are white and black.

While it may make tactical sense for troopers to be camouflaged; all armored troopers in the OT minus Tie Pilots are white and black.
It is difficult to accept that the Empire first made sense only to replace it with stupid decisions.

Continuity problems galore.

Republic clone scout troopers in the prequels are camouflaged which makes sense. Imperial scout troopers are white and black.

While it may make tactical sense for troopers to be camouflaged; all armored troopers in the OT minus Tie Pilots are white and black.
It is difficult to accept that the Empire first made sense only to replace it with stupid decisions.

Keep in mind this film starts about 12+ years from ANH.

Are you describing Alien 3 or folks that post here?

Well it was fun while it lasted all.

Thanks for turning the fun thread into the JD "wouldnt know fun if it was on fire and he had to put it out" thread.:facepalm

This new "humour" thing your suddenly trying out......its really awkward and kinda forced.

Actually, I take that back, the fun here was on fire and JD did manage to put it out.

Last edited:
Well it was fun while it lasted all.

Thanks for turning the fun thread into the JD "wouldnt know fun if it was on fire and he had to put it out" thread.:facepalm

This new "humour" thing your suddenly trying out......its really awkward and kinda forced.

Actually, I take that back, the fun here was on fire and JD did manage to put it out.

Awww. Poor little baby got his feelings hurt. Babyboy Webber wouldn't know what to do if he couldn't come whine here.

JD, you are not only showing yourself to be boring and sexist but also a fool. Please continue to do so.
No, those posts are clear marked with this:
webber.jpg

Now your fascination with me is really becoming quite creepy. I hope you can find someone else to stalk and pester.

You need help JD, I suggest you seek it out soon. Seriously.

Responding to farcical quotes is hardly stalking. I believe though under proper investigation your performance will be seen as exactly that.

Trust me, unless your are responding to my qoutes, there is absolutely zero reason for me to even notice you.

Last edited:
I believe that to remain a Star Wars fan and still consume the modern creations will require the same attitude to continuity as Captain Harlock fans.

The continuity issues are not errors.
The central themes are the same.
It is just the lore became confused due to the passage of time as if the stories were passed on as an oral tradition.

We are viewing a movie and thinking it is recorded history, which is an error in perception, and not seeing the movie as the recreation of the verbal story years after the actual events.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back