Solo: A Star Wars Story

Hey man, I think you're a loverly person. Don't let the man get you down.

Couldnt happen PantheraGem, I would have left a long time ago if that were the case, we have our moments Bryan and I, Im pretty sure I got him covered on the legit stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for proving my point boy.

Um, what the hell was your point anyway, kinda lost on me...Disney Boy. Hows that China thing going anyway, must be a hard thing to swallow that your prised asset is being smashed by a rom com.:lol

Good comeback Potsy (Bryan) At least we know your tipping point now and the level you fall to when you get there. Lonely White men...JHC.

If you only had a small idea of the women in my past and present, your stock results wouldnt be the only thing going up. (obviously I mean your opinion of me);)

Last edited:
According to this article, the trailer may "arrive this Saturday; January 7." I'm pretty sure Saturday is the 6th. Great reporting, guys! Based on the rest of the article, I think they meant Sunday, the 7th.

Based on what we have seen from the critics reviews on the TLJ, the misreporting hasnt even started on this one yet.:lol

Last edited:
Ha! What? People got a thing against rugged and handsome?
I was in America in October and they all loved the accent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, You call me rugged again and we gunna have a problem.:lol

Some people cant handle the truth regardless of the accent.;)

If thats how the Falcon looks, then they really messed things up. It just doesn't make sense to have the front parts all the way up and touching.
If you look at Episode 3, the one quick scene where the Falcon flies in. George even said its suppose to be the actual Falcon. While hard to tell, looks like how we know it, and thats before this movie.
Episode 2 even had 2 of those types ships sitting there.

View attachment 785160

That's cute. You still believe Disney cares about canon.
I actually kind of like it, but I've liked a lot of the YT variations from the good EU. :p

Ha! What? People got a thing against rugged and handsome?
I was in America in October and they all loved the accent.

Correction, I like Aussie women with that accent. :lol ;) ;) The first girl I fell in love with in high school was from Australia and her dad moved them here for business. So an attractive girl with that accent is my weakness.

That's cute. You still believe Disney cares about canon.
I actually kind of like it, but I've liked a lot of the YT variations from the good EU. :p

Correction, I like Aussie women with that accent. :lol ;) ;) The first girl I fell in love with in high school was from Australia and her dad moved them here for business. So an attractive girl with that accent is my weakness.

Get over here then, man - they’re all over the shop.

Good comeback Potsy (Bryan) At least we know your tipping point now and the level you fall to when you get there. Lonely White men...JHC.

If you only had a small idea of the women in my past and present, your stock results wouldnt be the only thing going up. (obviously I mean your opinion of me);)

See, that's what makes all this fun. :)

I have a feeling that Solo may be Disney's first bust with SW. We're 4 months away from release without a single bit of marketing. Disney doesn't seem all that hopeful with this one. In the immortal words of Han Solo himself, I have a bad feeling about this. If LFL and Disney were marketing this one like the previous SW movies, we would have gotten our first teaser 5 months ago, with a Force Friday around Thanksgiving, and the first Trailer attached to TLJ. With the second trailer possibly coming out with Super Bowl, and then a series of TV spots leading up to the release in May. There's been NOTHING. It's like this movie isn't even on the radar.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back