Snow White and the Huntsman

I will watch it just for the fact that chris is in it. He should equal out the horrible acting from the girl from the vampire with sparkles movies.

I will watch it just for the fact that chris is in it. He should equal out the horrible acting from the girl from the vampire with sparkles movies.

+1

I like Hemsworth (especially if his shirt comes off at some point :love). Every review I've read of a film with Stewart in her describes her as 'wooden' so I don't have high expectations of the movie.

They have some interesting looking armor in there, which might be enough to get me into the theater. If there's anything else good in the film, it'll be a plus.

Charlize; awesome. Hemsworth; awesome.

Girl who stands around with her mouth agape, looking stoned constantly; ruined it.

i'm just going to follow you around and put ditto after all your posts from now on. :lol

my feelings exactly.

but also worth mentioning, charlize's wardrobe. epically awesome.

I'm more excited for the competing project: Tarsem's "Mirror, Mirror."

After, "The Fall," I'll follow that guy to the ends of the earth.

It's funny you said that. I ended up watching the trailer for the first time last night, specifically because another friend of mine was pretty gaga over that costume.
I think it looks kind of bad. Chris Helmsworth might make it fun to watch at least.:love

i'm just going to follow you around and put ditto after all your posts from now on. :lol

my feelings exactly.

:lol Yes! She looks awesomely stunning! Just...someone smack Kristen Stewart right outta this movie, plz thnx.

The ring lord chain mail
Queen in milk bath thing

Dislikes:
Kristen Stewart
More Kristen Stewart
Even more Kristen Stewart

Still seeing it for the mail though...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back