Unlimited Run Slothfurnace's ESB/ROTJ V2 Clampcards

i have been away, am i one of the 3 sloth?! can i still order off your site?

If you were one of the three, you'd know it. I have been in email contact with the three people whose orders exceeded my stock at the initial opening for orders.

When I say "the first batch has been sent out" or "the second batch has been sent out" I am referring to one half of the first order in the mail, and then the second half of the first order in the mail. That's just for the first shipment I got in. A new shipment will be here around Monday or so. Once that package gets here, I'll open up orders on the site again, and post the status here.

Thank you all for your continued patience as we get this thing off the ground.

Also, those of you who have reported you got them, thanks! I am very glad you are enjoying them.

If you were one of the three, you'd know it. I have been in email contact with the three people whose orders exceeded my stock at the initial opening for orders.

When I say "the first batch has been sent out" or "the second batch has been sent out" I am referring to one half of the first order in the mail, and then the second half of the first order in the mail. That's just for the first shipment I got in. A new shipment will be here around Monday or so. Once that package gets here, I'll open up orders on the site again, and post the status here.

Thank you all for your continued patience as we get this thing off the ground.

Also, those of you who have reported you got them, thanks! I am very glad you are enjoying them.

oh I get it now! thanks for clearing that up, the anxiety has vanished lol I thought I missed out on the run. thanks so much for the update, no I haven't been in email contact. I will be glued to my screen Monday to make sure I don't miss it, thanks buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got mine yeaterday too, a soldered ROTj one. These are ****ing beautiful, mine looks like it was done by machine. They are the perfect size too, I was worried at first, but it turns out my real clamp is a little bent so the floor isn't flat. I'll straighten that out and this will ft like a glove

these posts fill me with excitement, I can't wait to order mine now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived here in good old Blighty today all the way from Texas :)

nice suprise when I got home from Work

couldnt resist sticking it straight in my Russrep V2's clamp (until the new one comes)

fantastic, thanks Sloth

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    613.9 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 113
Awesome! :)

Glad they seem to be fitting with standard clamps with no issue. Mine all fit my clamps, but if yours is a little loose, you could either bend the clamp a bit, or run some string or wire between the clamp card edge and the clamp ear.. or some kind of spacer.

If it's too tight, sandpaper is your friend. It shouldn't need much removed.

Overall a LOT more user-friendly than the previous run of cards.

the newer logoless clamps from parks (with the crappy plastic lever) were too wide for me, and the clamps themselves were really poorly manufactured, but I just trimmed a small piece of cardboard to put between the clamp wall and the card. A very thin strip of the cardboard on the back of a notepad works well. The cards fit standard and vintage clamps PERFECTLY.

Just wondering... is there no solder under the gold, between gold and copper on top of the substrate?
If there is, would it not be possible to sand away the gold layer instead of adding more solder?

the newer logoless clamps from parks (with the crappy plastic lever) were too wide for me, and the clamps themselves were really poorly manufactured, but I just trimmed a small piece of cardboard to put between the clamp wall and the card.
Another old trick is to use a piece of a rubber band.

Last edited:
Just wondering... is there no solder under the gold, between gold and copper on top of the substrate?
If there is, would it not be possible to sand away the gold layer instead of adding more solder?

No, there's not.

Also, new shipment of cards is incoming. Got the notification that it should be here on Monday. Which means, at the latest, these will be available again on Tuesday night.

Thanks,

-Brad

Which site will they be on? Will be out all day and want to get in on it before they sell out again (+timezone issues lol)

Last edited:
Which site will they be on? Will be out all day and want to get in on it before they sell out again (+timezone issues lol)

The site they will be for sale at will be my store page: http://www.arduinix.com/Main/Store.htm

At the bottom, is an entry for the clampcards, with options for solder preferences.

The latest shipment of cards will be here tomorrow, as they decided to just leave a door tag this morning instead of knocking on the door while we were at home. Once I open and inspect the pack, I'll flip the switch on the store page, and you can feel free to order. I'll announce here on this forum when I do that. I'll also announce on a few other forums, which I didn't do the first round.

Thanks all,

-Brad

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back