Simon Wright From Captain future looking for Infromation

I know this is like an 1 yr old thread, but I too am currently looking about info & measurements to plan making my own Professor Simon prop.

Info about that particular one on the youtube video is scarce, but according to this post (in french) on a collector's forum
capitaine flam professeur simon taille reelle electronique
it would be a very limited edition from a toymaker.

that website (again in french - we were big on Capitaine Flam, the french translation of the show) talks about "model sheets" that was apparently made for the production of the show
Capitaine Flam - Japon - Vidéos
we can see Simon Wright's one and the similarities it has with the mentioned prop
Modelsheet6.jpg

Anyone else has info on anything related to this prop?

Guestimates from extrapolation using an average brain sized about 6.5 - 7.5 inch "diameter" would make me believe the dome required to achieve the prop to be around 11 inch. that's where I will start so far, unless anyone has more valid data.

Last edited:
would love to see some one doing these i like the show and the design

im still 3d modeling a 3d comet

I am in the "getting information" and planning phase. Lots of things to think about, but I want to pull it off.

I'll start another thread as soon as I have "any" physical progress to show; help and opinion will be greatly welcomed.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back