Limited Run SIGN UP CLOSED. PRODUCTION BEGINNING! Dewy and Anakin Starkiller's Obi-wan Episode 1 saber sign up!

Just went through and picked out 150 of these guys:

IMG_0590.jpeg

Sometimes in life there are moments where you just want to kick yourself for not being more observing of your surroundings. I can’t believe I missed this whole thing. I found out from watching Halliwax video today. This is something I would have for certain signed up for If I had payed more attention to the forum. I look Forward to seeing the final product in people’s hands and watch with envy.

Sometimes in life there are moments where you just want to kick yourself for not being more observing of your surroundings. I can’t believe I missed this whole thing. I found out from watching Halliwax video today. This is something I would have for certain signed up for If I had payed more attention to the forum. I look Forward to seeing the final product in people’s hands and watch with envy.
Check back a few posts, there have been many asking of someone wants to take a spot...check with them all before throwing in the towel....

Very exciting. As you guys mentioned in the video, a lot of us have been waiting 20+ years to have a great replica of this saber, and now it's almost here. Thanks for all the work put into this and letting us follow along, it is really fun to see the process from start to finish on such a cool prop.

Yes, this is THE replica I've wanted since 1999. So excited it's almost here...!

Now, about that Graflex in the background.... when can we expect that reveal video to drop?

Hi, i appreciate your dedication and hard work to get the replica so accurate and detailed.
If there is a chance to get in a backup spot. i would love to jump in!

Best regards from Vienna
Roland

If anyone needs to drop out of this run, please PM me. I would be very interested to accept your spot, thanks! Looks like Dewy and Anakin have come up with a phenomenal product here.

Love love loved this video. Have to admit though, interesting to put a face to the members of the rpf. I'm sure there have been many videos that put faces to users, but this is the first one I've seen. Nothing negative meant by this post, just nice to see the real lifers working hard to bring us a beautiful piece of art. Thank you AS and Dewey... I can't wait to hold this piece in my hands.

Check back a few posts, there have been many asking of someone wants to take a spot...check with them all before throwing in the towel....
I appreciate the advice. I’ve reached out to a few people and so far no takers. I think halliwax video has convinced everyone this is well worth the investment.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back