Limited Run SIGN UP CLOSED. PRODUCTION BEGINNING! Dewy and Anakin Starkiller's Obi-wan Episode 1 saber sign up!

Dammit, I missed the cutoff... If you end up having any cancels or leftovers, please put me on the list for one. This has been my favorite saber since I first saw it.

Dammit, I missed the cutoff... If you end up having any cancels or leftovers, please put me on the list for one. This has been my favorite saber since I first saw it.
If it ok with Anakin you can take my place. I just had something come up so I need to back out.

Please if someone has to back out on their spot at all can you please keep me in mind? I'm totally bummed I missed the cut off after following this thread for so long had some personal issues and wasn't online and am absolutely kicking myself I missed this I tried to reach out on messenger also

Please if someone has to back out on their spot at all can you please keep me in mind? I'm totally bummed I missed the cut off after following this thread for so long had some personal issues and wasn't online and am absolutely kicking myself I missed this I tried to reach out on messenger also
You can take my spot, number 81

If you are interested please PM me.

Not at all being pushy, just curious as to the eta of finalization in the production of this beautiful hilt??

I have to admit, I've read so many great things about Anakin Starkiller hilts, and I am so excited to be a part of one of your runs. Especially this one because this is my favorite saber hilt throughout all of the movies. And I am not as familiar with Dewey, so my apologies but I am so excited to hold this saber in my hands.

You should be, Dewey and Anakin Starkiller are not only extremely talented but this is a way to share some design features with the community that might not be available publicly or easy to replicate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back